How is everyone doing? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My wife was working on getting her book published before her stroke in 3/18. It’s a movement based reading program for kids as young as 3. She had used it with success at her preschool in Colorado, as well as here in Missouri with our grandchildren. It took me awhile to settle into our “new” life before I felt I could get it done for her. It turned out to be 720 pages in 2 volumes. Originally she planned on a workbook style with blank pages for kids journaling. Presently no blank pages, but a spiral notebook works as well. So proud of her and this accomplishment.

View attachment 2735299
Wow, strong work on both of your parts!
Congratulations!!!

For the old goats on here...

in the last week our 3 Nigerian dwarf goats each had twins. 5 doelings and 1 buck. The last twins were born last night.
Herd went from 3 to 9 in 2 weeks!

in their temp pen

6EDF279D-A9EC-4A48-AE31-43FA47C3ADBF.jpeg

And my daughters horse snorting a newborn goat. He has done it to all of them along with licking them. Maybe some sort or hallucinogenic or second hand goat he likes. 😂

4DBE7AD1-AD25-45D6-917C-547941B692D4.jpeg

A lot of work, but I sure do miss our baby goats. Some years we've had 50 to 60 babies all born in March. I wish we had videos of those wrecking crews. I've often heard horses like the company of goats. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah we have 3 for pets basically, my mom had 30~40 for awhile but have cut back. 50 to 60 babies!!! We have a hard time chasing and keeping these little turds in order!

My wife was working on getting her book published before her stroke in 3/18. It’s a movement based reading program for kids as young as 3. She had used it with success at her preschool in Colorado, as well as here in Missouri with our grandchildren. It took me awhile to settle into our “new” life before I felt I could get it done for her. It turned out to be 720 pages in 2 volumes. Originally she planned on a workbook style with blank pages for kids journaling. Presently no blank pages, but a spiral notebook works as well. So proud of her and this accomplishment.

View attachment 2735299
this is such a great update on your wife, Im sure there was a ton of hard work on both your parts, you both are an inspiration to us, blessings

So I feel like I need to come to confession. Forgive me for I have strayed. Somehow I managed to get myself between a bunch of 200 owners and their belief that their vehicles are going to bring $100K plus forever.

As eclectic as this group is at least it seems to be relatively well grounded in reality, perhaps myself as the exception at times but holy cow that group is "interesting" to say the least.

Hard to say, eh? For me, the mass embracing of plastic has cheapened what vehicles have become yet driven the price up. Manufacturers are producing OEM replacement parts for 20 years and then discontinuing. The aftermarket covers a decent portion of the mechanicals, but you’re left in the cold when it comes to replacement interior/exterior pieces. This will be where we will start seeing a lot of 3D printing taking over to reproduce these parts, I just wonder where and when they’re gonna run into limitations. Can they 3D print an entire dash or all these “bell and whistle” components that are going to inevitably fail? How about all the computers, GCM’s, and ECM’s that run all the accessories?
To me it’s currently engineered so that when these failures happen, you’re more likely to scrap the older in favor of something new.

After 10 days of nonstop appointments in the clinic maybe a million questions from staff and a few hospital meetings I said f..k it today. Its Hammy's day to play, Working on the 40 project. Dizzy installed working on carb, vacuum lines and fuel lines. Enjoying the time with the daughter while wife out of town in Oklahoma.
Frankly not to have to wake up at 5:30 to go to some type of shytty appointment of some type was so nice. Instead, 5:30 I was up, little coffee and Andy Griffith..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom