How is everyone doing? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Threads
Obviously these are strange days.

How is everyone doing? Is your life impacted by the COVID-19? Are your daily routines changing? Hopefully not, but have you lost someone? Is your business or workplace affected?

Just checking in. Work is still going, but I am working from home. Just finished week 3, there are pluses and minuses I guess.

Hope you all are well.

Glad you are ok. Wife and I flew into Tampa from Riyadh on March 8 for some meetings followed by a couple of weeks of vacation. Now I’m working from here until the flights open back up. We have a condo in Gulf Shores so at least we have a place to stay. It’s actually been a nice break for us. We’ve spent time with the family and I’ve been able to tinker with the pig and my 80 that I just got back from our youngest. I’m guessing we will be here until at least early May.

Wow, glad you made it back to the States! (I think?)

You have the Pig and the 80 in Tampa? Cool!

No the meetings were in Tampa. Gulf Shores is in LA.....as in lower Alabama. We are on the beach; which is closed. But at least we can listen to the waves and stare at the ocean.

edit: We would have no problem being stuck in Riyadh either as we feel pretty safe there and KSA has had very few cases. All in all though I’m glad circumstances worked out with us here. Again, it’s been a nice break.

We are doing ok. As a RE broker, I’ve been able to work from home but it is definitely slowing down the market for us in Phoenix. With the kiddos out of school we’ve been taking some camping trips with the kids. Just trying to keep them busy and keep mama from going insane. Luckily everyone is healthy so we hope that continues.

B09AB3C7-AEB6-45DB-977D-136D8AEFF90A.jpeg

5C800752-CE0F-4E4E-85CC-EA4CAFEE4292.jpeg

C60FAF06-B9B3-4CF6-99A3-1789DF0E53CF.jpeg

3702614F-F372-4DF8-9C61-D6F67DA262BD.jpeg

Working from home most days, we are down to about 1/3 our staff but still servicing clients.

All our campgrounds are closed and they have repeatedly asked people not to travel unless urgent so only headed out for groceries or when I need stuff from office.

It’s going to be an odd summer for sure, just hoping the parents don’t get this thing.

Only worries we have here is my Dad being locked down at the vet's. home for 3 weeks now. I haven't seen and can't talk to him over the phone (can't hear good). His birthday is coming up in May, he'll be 99 and we can't go in. The home had a resident come down with the virus, but so far no more cases. I wish this was just hype, wouldn't have to worry about seeing him again.

They said "stay at home" so I went snow wheeling in the yard:
Showed the boy how to do spring maintenance on the push mower this morning, it’s a 20 year old Craftsman but getting a soft deck so it’s days are numbered, it’s already time to cut the lawn here!

We are doing ok. As a RE broker, I’ve been able to work from home but it is definitely slowing down the market for us in Phoenix. With the kiddos out of school we’ve been taking some camping trips with the kids. Just trying to keep them busy and keep mama from going insane. Luckily everyone is healthy so we hope that continues.

View attachment 2260022

View attachment 2260023

View attachment 2260024

View attachment 2260025

Looks like Roosevelt or Saguaro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom