How is everyone doing? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am closer, Mike can you share pic of what I need to look for? I am going electric on the 40 and going to try electric on the pig in time. So, since the 2F not going into the LV if I have one it's yours

Yep Hamilton = hammy I also went by porker growing up, curious how I didnt get a self image issue with that one.

Basically I was destined to own a PIG

Back from the ranch, good visit with M&D, got to use pretty much all the equipment this time too.

C9DC597B-DB35-4CA2-8E24-15A6B231DEAC.jpeg

35DACDE1-9004-4B38-B8B3-46F1A4BE9294.jpeg

17D48A9B-44ED-4D45-8527-22546251BF13.jpeg

After 10 days of nonstop appointments in the clinic maybe a million questions from staff and a few hospital meetings I said f..k it today. Its Hammy's day to play, Working on the 40 project. Dizzy installed working on carb, vacuum lines and fuel lines. Enjoying the time with the daughter while wife out of town in Oklahoma.
Frankly not to have to wake up at 5:30 to go to some type of shytty appointment of some type was so nice. Instead, 5:30 I was up, little coffee and Andy Griffith..

Andy Griffith................good stuff.

Was out running errands in Riyadh this morning when this gas station caught my eye. I think it’s the only Gulf branded station I have seen here. Would love to have one of the Arabic signs for my shop.

CA8CF837-7F00-4829-9A70-714C226ABFA4.jpeg

AD70CC15-4CD6-457E-B5FC-0FCBEE0D2F54.jpeg

Good Morning, another great Saturday to work on the cruisers. Amazingly all the things I ordered this week came in so things gonna progress pretty quickly. Once coffee in and " Mr. Mom " done its off to the shop! 220-221 whatever it takes!!!

Have to paint some bolts then all the engine accessories will be on her!

New smoker had major malfunction on its first smoke so hopefully Fed Ex delivers so I can replace everything that melted then pig fest. Gonna track down some

Agree there Greg, how cool would it be to have one of those signs. Maybe a night time covert operation is due??

These two ready to get day started. Bob your pup looks like a great dog!

ECCB34A3-0A6E-46C1-AF7F-6E48FF0CF8CC.jpeg

What's a gallon of gas cost over there? The real nonethanol is around $4.50 here in Steamboat.
I haven't really paid attention lately. I know everyone is complaining because it's something like trippled in the last 3 years. Government is trying to wean everyone off the subsidized price. Last time I remember looking, maybe late last year, it was about 1.55 SAR per liter so that's around $1.60/gal.

Grill woes, new Yoder smoker had electrical snafu, kinda frustrating but they are overnighting parts since talking yesterday!

I'm not familiar with that set-up. Brought my BGE over to Saudi so I'm the designated cook amongst our friends for anything that takes more than 30 minutes.
Ah, to have an oil well in your back yard
Funny you should say that. We (as in the wider family) own property about 100 miles north of Mobile. Over the last 30 years they (as in wildcatters) have drilled two wells and somehow managed to screw them both up after striking and pumping for a few weeks. Maybe one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom