How is everyone doing? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine was Oct. 31st, but you’ll have to guess the age.🤭
For real!? Mine too...next one is five-oh for me. Hmm I guess your 45?

Alright, that's it you all are getting a pink pony for your birthday. You want the rest of the forums talking about us? Remember who we are, Pig owners! Pig owners cuss, drink and make fun of everybody. We don't guess birthdays or talk about how gray we're getting. We like blood and pain, we spit and throw things in the shop. We buy our wives tools for presents and then borrow them back, you know I'm right.

THERE'S NO CRYING IN THE PIG SOCIETY !

Mine's July 22 and I like the color green, just say'n :)

Alright, that's it you all are getting a pink pony for your birthday. You want the rest of the forums talking about us? Remember who we are, Pig owners! Pig owners cuss, drink and make fun of everybody. We don't guess birthdays or talk about how gray we're getting. We like blood and pain, we spit and throw things in the shop. We buy our wives tools for presents and then borrow them back, you know I'm right.

THERE'S NO CRYING IN THE PIG SOCIETY !

Mine's July 22 and I like the color green, just say'n :)
My favorite color is green, I like long drives in the woods and snuggling around campfires. Didn't realize this was a dating site.

👇

7B45CCF5-3E2B-4E69-9354-C0DD7AA768DB.jpeg

Left Riyadh at 8pm Wednesday night to catch a 3am flight out of Dammam. 4 hours in a suburban, 3 hours of waiting, 2 flights totaling almost 18 hours including a short layover in Amsterdam, followed by a 90 minute drive from the Atlanta airport to home. 28 hours door to door.

Got here around 3 pm; showered and took the pig for some exercise to Publix to pick up a few things. Sent my son for pork barbecue takeout from Chuck’s in Opelika. We’ve been eating there since we were in school here; more years ago than I care to admit. Went to bed at 6 and slept 12 hours.

Saw a small racked buck this morning tipping through the woods from our side porch. Watched him for a few minutes while having a coffee. Great to be home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom