Builds A New 55 Owner Intro (cgn1976 thread) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been installing a hydraulic tob on a restomod, spec is .060 gap, so not touching. I cant see how you would adjust the fingers, but you could have crap at the pivot or if the pivot is a bolt, it may be loose and pushing things closer together, alternatively there could be crud behind the tob not allowing it to rebound- i dont think any of these are really likely, but maybe possible.
Its a 3 speed with the 3 finger pressure plate and the 3 tips are threaded..figure they must be adjustable. The FSM says one fix for chatterring clutch is to"unequal height of the pressure levers - adjust" I think that's the same thing I'm trying to say. New bearing ordered today so next week these guys can try again!

3 finger pressure plates.JPG

There's a tech forum??? I thought once you came to pig land they would let you back :rofl:
I never left 🐷🐷🐖🐖land! This is Bizzaro!! There's more?? WTF is going on??? Am I missing anything else 😕 😔 🤔 😪?? Is New York still as ****ed up as before it was in the late 60s 🤔. How did I get here? Is this my beautiful 😍 house? Is this my beautiful wife 😍 💖.?? Sorry!! Is this the Ford forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅😳😳😳😘😘😘🥒🤪.

I never left 🐷🐷🐖🐖land! This is Bizzaro!! There's more?? WTF is going on??? Am I missing anything else 😕 😔 🤔 😪?? Is New York still as f***ed up as before it was in the late 60s 🤔. How did I get here? Is this my beautiful 😍 house? Is this my beautiful wife 😍 💖.?? Sorry!! Is this the Ford forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅😳😳😳😘😘😘🥒🤪.
Nice, never thought of you as a Talking Heads kind a guy

I'm shape shifter for my own benefit boys! Lol! That and I don't know what hell is going on around here! I really love how sarcasm translates over text too! Hah! Im pretty sure you told me to go screw, or complimented me. Or both? Or maybe I just got banished from the land. Probaly a wise choice for the collective...The clock was ticking, so a border crossing was in order. That said, the homeland was where the right answers came from! You dirty pig bastards

I'm shape shifter for my own benefit boys! Lol! That and I don't know what hell is going on around here! I really love how sarcasm translates over text too! Hah! Im pretty sure you told me to go screw, or complimented me. Or both? Or maybe I just got banished from the land. Probaly a wise choice for the collective...The clock was ticking, so a border crossing was in order. That said, the homeland was where the right answers came from! You dirty pig bastards
WTF, either my mind is slowing down, or I’m a few drinks behind! Run Forest Run

Pretty much right on the money
I was pretty loose last night! Lol! Old chub, IPA and then some rye.

On a more normal note, I got some new shoes today! 275/70/17 (32's). Love the new look. Not as classic without the steelies, but I'm happy. Also got a new black bumper in the garage. Hoping for a Friday install on that!
Pretty much right on the money
On a more normal note, I got some new shoes today! 275/70/17 (32's). Love the new look. Not as classic without the steelies, but I'm happy. Also got a new black bumper in the garage. Hoping for a Friday install on that!

IMG_20201125_171721_422.jpg

20201125_161201.jpg

Lol. Not taking that hint. If general made the atx with red letters like the X3, that would be out!
Happy day people
Lol. Not taking that hint. If general made the atx with red letters like the X3, that would be out!
Btw, happy turkey day to my new friends. I don't know you...not even sure I like any of you, but you're a bunch of know it all badasses, and I sadly respect that. Thanks for everything and I sort of apologize, not really for what's yet to come.."I threw a bike into a pool..what happened?"

Happy day people
Btw, happy turkey day to my new friends. I don't know you...not even sure I like any of you, but you're a bunch of know it all badasses, and I sadly respect that. Thanks for everything and I sort of apologize, not really for what's yet to come.."I threw a bike into a pool..what happened?"

Well we are a bunch of @sses that’s for sure.
Happy thanksgiving and welcome to pigdom.

1606527922213.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom