What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (73 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in the same boat as you right now . Except the bearing i ordered was only single sided shield as opposed to double. So now waiting for correct one.

Amazon stuck it to me. First the bearing was delayed in shipping and no longer scheduled to arrive on Sunday. Annoying, but no big deal as this is a spare pump. Then on Tuesday the order was canceled. I'll drop by the good parts store today and pick one up and put everything together this weekend.

All of the trails we did weren’t too washed out, maybe some others were though.
It's been a year or so since we've been there. We've been exploring up in Waterloo. Lauderdale county area. Beautiful place and free.

I parked it next to her younger sisters. A proper driveway:
8DCA67AA-22F6-4616-8FC5-B754C0E82AB3.jpeg

Gutted the interior. Pressure washed, then shampooed the carpets. Shampooed the the seats.
Installed aux fuse box under passenger front seat, installed relay for fuse box and put a 60 amp maxi fuse on it. Just started reassembly tonight, should be done tomorrow.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Made it to Colorado to grab my cruiser from storage. Been sitting for 2 years. Connected batteries, started right up. Nice!

Flushed all fluids, refilled. Changed belts. Checked the nuts that matter most. All good.

Lousy ba$tard stole my Thule that was inside storage. So picked up a thule off CL and replinished all missing gear that was in the thule.

Ready to go.

46090BB3-69CE-462A-BB9F-E4AB17FC6649.jpeg

07AFF90A-0931-45EC-BCE1-C1A1B05C5A42.jpeg

Made it to Colorado to grab my cruiser from storage. Been sitting for 2 years. Connected batteries, started right up. Nice!

Flushed all fluids, refilled. Changed belts. Checked the nuts that matter most. All good.

Lousy ba$tard stole my Thule that was inside storage. So picked up a thule off CL and replinished all missing gear that was in the thule.

Ready to go.

View attachment 2003499

View attachment 2003500

I hate thieves. Here in my apartment complex, I had my light bar stolen off my old Xterra but now I use security screw, like what they use for the bathroom stalls in restaurants/gas stations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom