Builds Back in a 60 series - 1HZ Swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I installed the compressor and top manifold plate where the hoses go. The manifold will allow me to use standard #8 and #10 hose fittings since I'm going to install an aftermarket parallel flow condenser up front.

20180909_200039.jpg

20180909_200530.jpg

Here's a generic layout of what the AC system looks like using standard AC fittings.

Capture.JPG

One of these days you’ll have a break from completely rebuilding Landcruisers, I’m sure it’ll be a very short break though haha.. The build is looking awesome Dave!! Makes me want to get a 60 for a weekend family car.

The new condenser came in and I installed it this evening. I think it's going to work. Just need to clearance the plastic grill a tiny bit.

20180911_191326.jpg
20180911_192216.jpg

The new condenser came in and I installed it this evening. I think it's going to work. Just need to clearance the plastic grill a tiny bit.

View attachment 1787287 View attachment 1787288
Amazing how much you can stuff behind the cruiser grill. Looks great Dave. Prolly need to do some custom trim work on the grill eh’. I had to trim mine so my intercooler could fit.

That's a parallel flow condenser? Have you posted the part number already? Looks like it fits perfectly.

YES YES YESSSSS!

I'm going to run a 1HDT round filter housing lid with a 80 series filter housing body hooked up to my dorkel.

Yeah, I need to test fit the large one I initially bought.

No name on it, but I can get some dimensions for you if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom