Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And the date on the third:

Even better confirmation:

E303267E-F3E2-47BD-A98B-9CDD4B84FEB8.jpeg
2C57004E-D79F-4751-9912-EE9EB756E6AD.jpeg

Just to present real data that these are still being manufactured and are not discontinued other BS you hear out there in the wild.

These were manufactured in the same month, 1 week apart from each other.

I have a third arriving tomorrow and will confirm that manufacture date as well:

View attachment 1574904 View attachment 1574905 View attachment 1574906

Looking forward to ordering one.
What is that?

H55.

Good to know. Nice knowing they are manufacturing them and not just remaining stock.

It was my understanding that license plate light assemblies for tailgate models (not barn door) were NLA, however the local dealer (in Canada) suggests that they are still available ~ with a different part number.

81270-95A07 is the part # for a complete assembly to fit a 1987 FJ60. This is listed as NLA from the dealer.

81270-95A09 appears to be the same complete assembly, the dealer quoted $354 CAN for the part, with a 2 week ordering time.

It was my understanding that license plate light assemblies for tailgate models (not barn door) were NLA, however the local dealer (in Canada) suggests that they are still available ~ with a different part number.

81270-95A07 is the part # for a complete assembly to fit a 1987 FJ60. This is listed as NLA from the dealer.

81270-95A09 appears to be the same complete assembly, the dealer quoted $354 CAN for the part, with a 2 week ordering time.

First is NLA, unless it is some phenomenon and is still accessible to people like @beno

81270-95A09 is still available and is the 24v unit that is commonly used. You just need to swap the bulbs with 12v units.

I only carry the second one with the 24v bulbs. I like to install 12v LED's or 12v regular bulbs if clients want. Otherwise, you would need to change out the 24v to 12v.

47730-60021
47750-60021

Disc brake 40/5x/6/x7x (through 1/1990) front calipers new. They are gone now.

They are only available as a reman units (IE: remanufactured by drunk doofuses in Michigan)

Also, another blow to the 2F: 13511-60060 camshaft assy. is now discontinued as I bought up all remaining stock in the US. They are gone overseas as well.

Rough day.

The USA billet camshaft is also NLA, AFAIK. Only chicomm copies or USA regrinds (which seem OK so far) from now on.
The Toyota OEM lifters (made by Joint Fuji) are the best, dunno if they are available from Mr.T or in a Fuji box anymore.

The USA billet camshaft is also NLA, AFAIK. Only chicomm copies or USA regrinds (which seem OK so far) from now on.
The Toyota OEM lifters (made by Joint Fuji) are the best, dunno if they are available from Mr.T or in a Fuji box anymore.

Lifters are still available Jim.

Quick question, in line with the license plate light work around, are the rear taillight housing assemblies (in 24v) available? I believe 12v is long gone and only the lenses are available new?

Quick question, in line with the license plate light work around, are the rear taillight housing assemblies (in 24v) available? I believe 12v is long gone and only the lenses are available new?

I haven't had any luck locating besides the lens and gaskets myself.

In other news after spending some time in the junkyard I might have made a discovery. I have to order before I confirm, but I BELIEVE 80s Toyota Vans share the Turn Signal and Wiper Stalks. I need to run back and actually pull the wiper stalks and compare to confirm, but everything I saw matched.

84112-29335 - Light, Turn Signal
84652-28200 - Wiper Stalk

8411229335.jpg

I haven't had any luck locating besides the lens and gaskets myself.

In other news after spending some time in the junkyard I might have made a discovery. I have to order before I confirm, but I BELIEVE 80s Toyota Vans share the Turn Signal and Wiper Stalks. I need to run back and actually pull the wiper stalks and compare to confirm, but everything I saw matched.

84112-29335 - Light, Turn Signal
84652-28200 - Wiper Stalk

8411229335.jpg
Awesome potential find!
So you found new OEM lens gaskets? I thought those were gone as well. I bought some reproductions and they are crap.

They are gone. Been searching for them and they are toast.

Awesome potential find!
So you found new OEM lens gaskets? I thought those were gone as well. I bought some reproductions and they are crap.

Maybe I lied, I just went back to where i thought I found the gaskets and I was wrong...Might have to keep hunting again, taillight gaskets weren't on my priority list when I was running through it all.

Bummer on the housing assemblies but not surprised.

They are gone. Been searching for them and they are toast.

I grabbed the last 5 new OEM ones 2 years ago. I still have them sitting in a box in the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom