Your 80's color scheme! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

img_0314.jpg

Coyote brown exterior, Finnish cammo seats.

img_0313.jpg

IMG_2977.JPG
IMG_4577.JPG

I went for the yellow and black springs and steering damper. Also painted my front and rear bumper gloss black.

Our truck is Blue but the original colour was the factory dark metallic Green.

IMG_00902_zpsbflmhhw8-1.jpg

Mine is just white exterior over gray interior, with pinstripes for a highlight. John

black, staino snorkel, more black!
IMG_08321.jpg

**EDIT** slightly less black now, swapped the DC2's/MTZ for the Thunders/Treps, I like the contrast!
IMG_20150125_135414.jpg

And yes, it does get dirty, but I clean it!
IMG_20150118_163620.jpg
IMG_20150124_152755.jpg

Last edited:
Dune beige, black roof rack and front Ironman bumper, and metallic gray sliders to match the wheels. Little update from the last time this was posted in here.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

I bought this beaut in 2013. It had been in Oregon most of it's life, then California til 2010 & then Florida. The clearcoat on the hood was starting to go, but everything else was great so I decided to just put vinyl wrap over it. I didn't like the joint between the gold & the blue, so I put a black stripe on it.

It grew on me. Then I did the bodystripe in the blue brushed aluminum which I really liked. I'll stop now!

I use the rig for dog & trailer haulin with occasional forays into the woods or along beaches. The vinyl is holding up well. Highly recommend it!

128.JPG
149.JPG

Ususally some combination of the factory dark green and dirt/mud/road salt, depending on the season.

Y'all got some really clean trucks!

Last edited:
Mine again. Now on 33s instead of 35s.

Nice military trailer silver star! How well the the LC pull it?
The 3FE pulls the m416 just fine. Honestly, when you're loaded driving a 3FE, you'll get there, just not in a hurry. So does adding a M416 trailer to mix matter? Not really.

Green with a gray trim!
IMG_0143.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom