Interior paint color (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tmxmotorsports

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for anyone who has painted interior parts that have the blue / gray color interior.
I need to paint a manual shifter console from brown to the blue/ gray color. I searched and found the color for brown and also the gray color of fj62 interior pieces.
Thanks
Tommy

20240221_194518.jpg

20240221_194531.jpg

20240221_194640.jpg

I haven't tried it yet (too cold here) but SEM graphite grey was recommended to me. I got a can at a local auto parts store (O'Rileys). I can report back once I try it in the Spring.

Please post pictures of how closely it matches.

I’d like to update this thread with some grey options.

Please post pictures of how closely it matches.
Hi, as I mentioned above, I haven't tried it yet. I'm in the Northeast and winter temps aren't good for painting. My shop only has an open combustion overhead propane heater, so I don't tend to paint in cold weather. So I'm waiting for spring. I'd be happy to post something once the weather turns warmer and I am able to try it.

Hi, as I mentioned above, I haven't tried it yet. I'm in the Northeast and winter temps aren't good for painting. My shop only has an open combustion overhead propane heater, so I don't tend to paint in cold weather. So I'm waiting for spring. I'd be happy to post something once the weather turns warmer and I am able to try it.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom