Wits End Order Issues / Joey Romero (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I simply asked the FBs to post a pic of their invoice showing date ordered and a picture of the parts they received...

BANNED....

This FB groups moderators should be brought up on charges for assisting in the perpetration of a fraud against the public.

f*** OFF 80 FB GROUP

I can tell you that as a member of that group I went to bat for you. At the end of the day it’s up to the guys who started the group, it’s their group but I have voiced my opinion to them and will continue to. I'm not ok with the way this is being handled.

Last edited:
That it be .. It has opened the censorship and banning problem to quite few who had no idea it was going on . I'm shocked I haven't been banned yet
Haha I’m shocked you roam free unscathed as well! In today’s world people like us get cancelled immediately. I remember a world where people could just say what they wanted. Man I miss 2019…

I agree. Life is too short for these shenanigans.
what amazes me is some of the absolute ridiculous tech advice that is given on there, especially when most everything is searchable on ih8mud, I am also tired of arguing with people about basic cruiser knowledge because they just can't possibly be wrong about something......

I’m blown away that people are still on Facebook. And take it seriously. And blow valuable time and mental energy on that cesspool. Life is short
A couple of the groups I belong to can be useful and informative at times. Granted, there can be a lot of garbage to wade through. If someone was really serious about deleting crap on FB, a helluva lot more could certainly get tossed out! In just about every case it's best to leave it though, I guess we're all in agreement about that.
I haven't see this problem of deletions and bans on the platform, but then I'm not a member of the 80 group under discussion.

I hope this is your handy work because I whole heartedly approve! :rofl:

View attachment 3501114

I have never had a FB account, but this nonsense confirms my feelings about what goes on there. So laughable that admin/moderators on that insignificant chat group think so highly of themselves that they think they could be drug into some messy lawsuit over posts on this topic.:rainbow::rainbow:

Last edited:
Haha I’m shocked you roam free unscathed as well! In today’s world people like us get cancelled immediately. I remember a world where people could just say what they wanted. Man I miss 2019…
You are so correct. But I was able to see the logs from the group and saw no one banned, posts removed mine removed as well, but no banning. and that info was verified by a 2nd source as well. One I trust as much as a little brother. Its FB as many have said. I guess if you hang out in the asylum long enough you become one of the inmates.The post I made yesterday and removed myself this morning did show one thing The Admins have a warped sense of what free speech is. I quote one of them " I'm all for free speech Just do it somewhere else" very sad. The scarcest part of the deal was I agreed with Yukon Kit twice in one day now that's messed up hahaha

Only reason I really stay on facebook is for marketplace and to keep in touch with some old friends. That group is a joke. I'm pretty sure it was the same group that jumped me for trying to sell an 80 series I bought for parts but ended up being too nice to cut up. Was a local truck to me and had been since 96. Apparently it looked like a truck in GA that had flood history that some guy had sold. I got called every name in the book, particularly by this one guy who had knighted himself as the protector of the 80 community and followed me everywhere "warning" people about me, with no proof of anything. I had proof of the history of the truck and pictures from the day I bought it to the day I sold it. Finally deleted my ad and sold it on craigslist.

That aside, I think the legal liability excuse is pretty weak for amount of censoring they're doing. I highly doubt a judge would bring in moderators from a facebook group.

Why to we care about the 80 Series FB group, to the point we're posting screen shots of their admins? It's got absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Stay objective and on topic and we keep this thread open. Devolve in to conspiracy theories and name calling and it gets locked. Seems like it's in all of our best interests to keep this dialogue open.

Stay objective and on topic and we keep this thread open. Devolve in to conspiracy theories and name calling and it gets locked. Seems like it's in all of our best interests to keep this dialogue open.
This. Please. Take the rest to Chat.

I’m blown away that people are still on Facebook. And take it seriously. And blow valuable time and mental energy on that cesspool. Life is short.
Facebook has its place and uses, its when people rely on it for everything that it gets tricky. For instance when i'm in a bad mood I use it to troll people and then I instantly feel better ;)

I’m blown away that people are still on Facebook. And take it seriously. And blow valuable time and mental energy on that cesspool. Life is short.
Smartest thing I’ve read for a while! Absolute gospel….

Don't get me started on that fkn FB 80 group...
I was booted for speaking the truth and stating that I wouldn't quit.
As long as HIs Joeyness's site is up and taking money, I'm going to share my experiences and opinions.
The admins can gobble my crank as enthusiastically as they gobble Joeys.
You know who you are...

i took a chance about 30 days ago, and ordered a couple of his unique products; seal driver and 80 mirror bracket. I followed up since I was charged but never received a shipping confirmation. Nothing. Another week goes by and I ask for a full refund. Nothing.

then last week i get an email from him about an issue with the anodizer for the seal driver laying off all their employees, and whether I'd continue to wait for it to get sorted or accept delivery of an un-anodized part. I again asked for a full refund. He replied! And money back in my pocket the next day.

As for all the orders being received on FB, a few of them confirmed it was all OEM parts. Nothing exclusive to WE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom