What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (36 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a Land Cruiser trying to look like a Land Rover.

You ain’t seen nothing until you’ve seen a 40 with the spare tire on the hood! :rolleyes: :

I bucked the ‘smoke grey’ trend also - went with that same color - Fine choice! :cheers:
They are both very close in color. The Rustoleum may be slightly lighter. Whats new in Georgia?

They are both very close in color. The Rustoleum may be slightly lighter. Whats new in Georgia?

Don’t know how hot it is in AZ.... but GA is toasty right now! 🥵

@rkymtnflyfisher - 98 today w/ heat index @ 105 or so....
You brag now - we will compare notes come bout January!

But you don’t believe in rubbin it in huh!
Ok 109 here in Phoenix right now. Supposed to hit 110 today, 113 Thursday. “But it is a dry heat”- yeah right!!!!!!!’ Looking forward to getting into the Mtns at a mile high this weekend, 17 degrees cooler there year round👍

I had to wear a hoodie on the way to work this morning!

Same here in MN. We just don't have the fishing... or mountains... or cattle... or scenery.. oh hell, I need to move!!

Replaced the worn out door strikers with new aftermarket. Wow, what a difference. Turns out most of my rattles were the front doors.

I have some very old vaccum hoses and 1 or 2 of them kept falling off causing some white smoke to come from the exhaust.
IMG_20190812_194312.jpg

So it was time to replace them all.
IMG_20190812_194318.jpg

There's still plenty more to replace but at least these will be much better and shouldn't fall off anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom