What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I am going to order 4 for myself, if someone wanted to order some we could go in together? If anyone is interested PM me and I will try and order Monday.

I don't like how big it is, if I was going to get something like that I would get the the Blue Sea ones...

attachment.php

still might, but for now I like the smaller connecters.

Using the rectangular face plate on the Blue Sea unit is optional.

How do you mean? The only other option I see is #1017

I think he means the rectangular faceplate can be removed and not used, on the unit he posted a pic of.

Blue Sea 12V(P/N 1011) and USB(P/N 1016) power outlets.

Blue Sea 12V(P/N 1011) and USB(P/N 1016) power outlets.
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 3.JPG

I think he means the rectangular faceplate can be removed and not used, on the unit he posted a pic of.

What he ^^^said:grinpimp:

I got ya :bang:...

I like the style of the other one per the OP's install that way the chord is not sticking out any further from the center consol.

Renewed registration..

Went wheeling in Taylor BC, and was told by some guys on ATV's that my rig wouldn't. make it down the trail... :)

ForumRunner_20120914_162734.jpg

ForumRunner_20120914_162746.jpg

ForumRunner_20120914_162800.jpg
ForumRunner_20120914_162734.jpg
ForumRunner_20120914_162746.jpg
ForumRunner_20120914_162800.jpg

This was 2 weekends ago but we've just got back from the trip... had both drive belts break going over the Tacoma narrows bridge.

By the time we got off the bridge, the radiator let go. Performance Radiator in Tacoma had a unit in stock for $268, and I made it there with a few minutes to spare before they closed.

Had the pleasure of doing new belts and radiator off the side of Hwy 16.

Probably going to do a new fan clutch soon. HG was done recently during a motor rebuild and seems to have made it out alive.

:cheers:
IMG_0867.jpg
IMG_0869.jpg
IMG_0868.jpg

This was 2 weekends ago but we've just got back from the trip... had both drive belts break going over the Tacoma narrows bridge.

By the time we got off the bridge, the radiator let go. Performance Radiator in Tacoma had a unit in stock for $268, and I made it there with a few minutes to spare before they closed.

Had the pleasure of doing new belts and radiator off the side of Hwy 16.

Probably going to do a new fan clutch soon. HG was done recently during a motor rebuild and seems to have made it out alive.

:cheers:

Wow, you and I had problems during our family trip. Only mines wuz done in my garage.

Sent from my hawn finga using IH8MUD

i pulled my side steps off. found a rust through hole in my rocker panel in front of my drivers (left) side rear tire. anyone have any quick fixes for it. the hole is the size of a small chicken egg.

Last edited:
I have as well. But that was on brass radiators. I've never used it on the plastic tanks. But if you've rocked it then good to know. :D

I too have JB welded plastic tank rad. Did it a couple months ago. Held fine through a Florida summer. This was on the 4Runner though.

Painted roof where I patched the old rack holes.. polished roof paint and installed new Gamiviti Expo Rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom