What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (80 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that's age discrimination! :flipoff2:

We are hiring. If you know of a professional, Toyota-trained mechanic less than 100 years old, please let me know!
Well, I'm not a Toyota-trained mechanic, BUT, if you need an Operations Manager, I'm game!

Honestly, I'll poke around my orbit out in your area...I know a few people 👍

Reverse designed the Cruisin Offroad skids. The sliders are next and if Jason (Cruisin Offroad- RETIRED) and I can come to a final agreement the front and rear bumpers will follow soon. Made a few "openings" changes on the plates due to clearance issues. But all good to go now. Will be available on the website soon.

I will still keep my CREEPER skid plate in production as well. Just trying to appeal to the masses.

Jason
TT

PXL_20230510_202147817.jpg
PXL_20230510_202143038.jpg
PXL_20230510_202156721.jpg

Reverse designed the Cruisin Offroad skids. The sliders are next and if Jason (Cruisin Offroad- RETIRED) and I can come to a final agreement the front and rear bumpers will follow soon. Made a few "openings" changes on the plates due to clearance issues. But all good to go now. Will be available on the website soon.

I will still keep my CREEPER skid plate in production as well. Just trying to appeal to the masses.

Jason
TT

View attachment 3319742View attachment 3319743View attachment 3319744

The 7x parts Jason designed are the bomb. Those should be on your list. A serious gap in the North America 7x world.

If anyone is interested:

Found a good hose for the two “non-serviced” rear heater hoses that attach at the back of the head:

From a 5VZ-FE from a T-100.

70544796630__FD44EF08-C5D8-4A8F-8126-70D03626CEF4.jpeg

The bends are perfect and the IDs are exact for the step down from the Ts to the rear heater piping. And keeps things appropriate from Toyoda Gosei (Toyota Land Cruiser rubber hose supplier):

Installed:

IMG_3698.jpeg

IMG_3697.jpeg

We are hiring. If you know of a professional, Toyota-trained mechanic less than 100 years old, please let me know!
We are in the same boat, different trades though, need Mech, Elec, and Plumbing engineers. And I don't care if they are over 100 at this point, just need a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom