What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had some rust showing on the inside left and right lower seam of the tailgate. No wonder, judging by the former repair.
Bodyshop replaced the whole bottom seam with new metal and paint for $500 and kept the drain holes in tact.

IMG_2911.JPEG

IMG_9452.JPG

Not sure why @ToyotaMatt hasn't jumped all over the opportunity to sell complete kits.
Because someone already does ;)

Yep, bought the same kit couple years ago, just ordered bunch more today! Love JIS stuff.

Because someone already does ;)
Wow that’s nice, wish they offered a 60 kit though

Wow that’s nice, wish they offered a 60 kit though
A 60 kit would be massive. o_O … unfortunately. I think even the 40 kit would go a long way.

Not sure why @ToyotaMatt hasn't jumped all over the opportunity to sell complete kits.
I went to him with the idea....he does sell quality bolts but just wanted me to order what I needed. I would think someone here could do a kit like this Aussie company for cheaper since I had to pay a lot for shipping.

I’ll throw in Belmetric in the metric fastener discussion. Not necessarily JIS, but they have lots of options. And good metric hose/tubing too!

Woke up Wednesday expecting to take my wife’s TDI cross country. It had other ideas. Broke the plastic dipstick tube as I was checking the oil.

I checked the air in the 60’s tires, loaded my equipment and drove 1000 miles to Florida without a second thought.

When in doubt, take the tractor.

F7390290-144F-4A4F-AEBC-0AF834191F1A.jpeg

782C0C4D-ED17-419A-A633-98C228AFDDBB.jpeg

Nice job and SOA! I'm still working on mine trying to make it too pretty before it gets beat up. Staying SU how do you like the grearing 4.10 or did you regear?
She has gears! 4.56 gears w/ARB’s , H41 to Marlin Toy Box to stock T case and Ruff Stuff front Axle housing.
9AF875EA-DBD5-40D6-AE80-6B22DD60ED28.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom