What are you listening to right now??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, Paul's Boutique is spinning tonight. Thanks @roadstr6. The biggest problem I see with this record (besides the Sweet sample in 'Hey Ladies') is that it's just too damn busy. It's like some stoners just discovered samplers and Pro Tools. Good stuff, though, if you can concentrate on it while listening. I think I remember hearing that this record has the most samples ever. Things definitely changed after this when the sampling rules became more strict (read: expensive $$$).

Hehehe. Ending the night on a high note. "My doctor says I need to take a laxative." Damn, videos used to be great. Now the world's spiraling into hell. Connection?

Not if you was the last immigrant grocer on earth, honey.

I used to watch so much MTv when it was good... *Sigh*

You know a video is low budget when one of the characters is driving an MG Midget.

You know a video is low budget when one of the characters is driving an MG Midget.
Just imagine how nuts the LBC market would get if people like Young MC, Magic Mike or the other hot new rappers started riding around in them.

So much drama in the LBC. It's kinda' hard being Snoop riding in my MGB but some how some way I keep finding electrical shorts almost every single day.

So much drama in the LBC. It's kinda' hard being Snoop riding in my MGB but some how some way I keep finding electrical shorts all most every single day.
I really don't know if I love you or hate you, Dave. You always manage to surprise me with how deep your useless knowledge goes.

So much drama in the LBC. It's kinda' hard being Snoop riding in my MGB but some how some way I keep finding electrical shorts almost every single day.

There's grounds in the dashboard getting it on
And we've been working since 6 in the mo'n (6 in the mo'n!)
So whatchu wanna do? (Whatchu wanna do?)
I gotta pocket fulla fuses and my homeboys do too!

Love. Show me the love, JohnVee
One day you're gonna blow my mind when you open your fridge and it's stocked full of bottles of this (instead of Cristal, like normal):
IMG_7916.JPG

Wait...what thread are we detailing? Abandon all hope, ye who enters here.

My favorite version of my favorite Santana song. Carlos is no joke. He sustains one note at 2:36 for about 30 seconds and then again at 3:37 for over a minute. From my understanding, Carlos was the first to hold sustains for this long. At the time, people could not duplicate it. They would try to position themselves, the guitar and speakers in order to create a perfect feedback situation to allow the notes to hold. Whatever it was he did, it was beautiful and he could do it at will.

Last edited:
Rock music and parenting are usually on opposite ends of the spectrum of life but I play this song a lot for my kids when we are in the car. It teaches a great life lesson that is maybe even more pertinent in today's Fakebook world of "likes" and "selfies" than it was back in '77 when the song was written...and it doesn't hurt that it happens to be a kick-ass tune as well. Rock on! Styx keepin' it real up in here!

Last edited:
Im listening to my boss drone on and on and on for our biweekly team call....

this post could go in this thread, or the ultimate rant thread....

Deadmau5 HR 8938 Cephei at low volume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom