What are you listening to right now??? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rock music and parenting are usually on opposite ends of the spectrum of life but I play this song a lot for my kids when we are in the car. It teaches a great life lesson that is maybe even more pertinent in today's Fakebook world of "likes" and "selfies" than it was back in '77 when the song was written...and it doesn't hurt that it happens to be a kick-ass tune as well. Rock on! Styx keepin' it real up in here!

Domo arigato!

Gentleman George

Mad Season

When we saw Temple of the Dog this past November in San Fran, they played River of Deceit. It was one of the show highlights for me!

When we saw Temple of the Dog this past November in San Fran, they played River of Deceit. It was one of the show highlights for me!
Was it the original lineup? I really need to pay more attention to who is touring. I never would have expected them to come around again.

Playing THU night with the Avett Bros at Merlefest:

Was it the original lineup? I really need to pay more attention to who is touring. I never would have expected them to come around again.

Yup: Cornell, Ament, Gossard, McCready, and Cameron. They did like 10-12 stops I think. Philly, NYC, San Fran, LA, and Seattle

Original Relic Run footage???

REM and Connells

MOST will hate - for me it's heaven after a few margaritas and beers:

MOST will hate - for me it's heaven after a few margaritas and beers:

. .

Some music gets a lot better with beer! Try these with and without! :)

Some music gets a lot better with beer! Try these with and without! :)

I love Trampled regardless of BAC!!! Going to see them again here in a few weeks, can't wait!!!

What? Where? We are going to Dave's Rock band in Chapel Hill.

What? Where? We are going to Dave's Rock band in Chapel Hill.

Oops, brain fart. Have tix for My Morning Jacket with a guy we usually see Turtles with. Would love to see Dead Man Winter. Missed them by one night last time I was in Seattle :bang:

the last 2 times I went to physical therapy this song has played on the radio. I think it is probably one of the worst pop-trash country crossover type abominations I've ever heard. I post it here so that none of your ears and minds remain unscathed by this traveshamockery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom