What are you listening to right now??? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can listen to this over and over, covered JJ Cale well

Went to highschool with him. Talented guitarist.... bit of a douche...He got to date Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Love Hewett... .amongst others....

a******.

@jfz80 Robert Cray's first record was in 1980. Won a grammy in 1986. One of the most respected bluesmen out there. Most people have no clue who he is.

EDIT: I probably only know of about 25% of the first 200 on their list. Am I to understand that new artists have continued to emerge since 1993? Do other people know about this???

Love Robert Cray.....was introduced to his music in 1987 while stationed at Ft. Lewis in WA. Have seen him in concert twice!

I feel fine...

This girl can flat out sing, saw her do it on an award show several years ago, killed it.

Nothing but The Who's "Quadrophenia" for two days now. No clue how many spins that is.

It IS an insanely great double-LP but I admit part of the repeating is because I'm too lazy to find something else that I want to hear. I've been told that some of my rationalizations should make me either feared or admired. All I know is my life is not for the weak. Or the strong. :doh:

While trying to find a good Dylan recording online, happened upon this unique recording.

Stuck listening to WHATS NEW PUSSYCAT?!?!?!?! by Tom Jones, cause some peckerhead kept punching it into the jukebox over and over and over :flipoff2:

While trying to find a good Dylan recording online...
Can hell be any worse than that song?

I'm gonna give you your life back here - just stop searching now. You're not gonna find it. No such thing exists.

I was gonna tell you that the only good Dylan is one done by somebody else, but listening to that vid you posted has me wondering if it could be any worse.

Actually, I'm wrong. You said "recording". I think the audio production quality of that vid was excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom