SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (5 Viewers)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Request 50 as a max and each applicant must submit a registration video.

@NookShneer @Rockymtnreaper @EasternYeti @The Machinist @CenTXFJ60 and I will be doing a dance number at the raffle.

23D88DD9-1DDA-4E38-9778-E43B01EA5F53.jpeg

128159DB-F560-488A-97D0-370010129C2A.jpeg

A15DE184-A2D6-4857-9DFF-32430F678AD2.jpeg

Registrants will be able to submit their personalized registration via Tik Tok. You will need to coordinate your dance sequence if you plan to bring a partner / family.

@mattressking and I have been planning this out for months.

Now. Can we get a vote on potential songs? I’m trying to plan out our outfits.
If we were holding the event Down Under, I believe "Waltzing Matilda" would be appropriate.

Or maybe CW McCalls "Black Bear Road."

I’m only doing a dance number at the raffle if soulcraft beer is involved again :hillbilly: Looking forward to having my 60 there this year! Happy New Years!
BB1B33E9-2654-4778-9E67-944E58C93B5F.jpeg

I hope to make it this time and hopefully talk my other buddies in joining me with their land cruisers.
Mike, you need to get some of the Austin folks in on this. That would be great to have them.

Mike, you need to get some of the Austin folks in on this. That would be great to have them.
There are two other than myself committed to going provided our rigs are working. I'll spread the word.

Gotta make it!
Working on it. I solve one problem by creating two others on my rig. We're working on my buddy's 40 this weekend, he intends to go if he's not deployed.

Working on it. I solve one problem by creating two others on my rig. We're working on my buddy's 40 this weekend, he intends to go if he's not deployed.
Deployed I understand, and a huge thank you to those that call to it, one of my best friends will miss SAS4 because of deployment. As far as getting your truck ready it can happen, I'll volunteer to help!

Deployed I understand, and a huge thank you to those that call to it, one of my best friends will miss SAS4 because of deployment. As far as getting your truck ready it can happen, I'll volunteer to help!
Thanks brother. I think I can get it done in time. I need to fix that turbo leak once and for all. It's just time management at this point.

We're in for sure, with at least 2 others waiting on sign up as well. Been looking fwd to #4 since we left #3!

Excellent choice my friend.
SAS #4 will be the year we celebrate one of the most Iconic 4wd vehicles ever produced.
The Mighty FJ40, if you have one plan on bringing it. I know I am.

Excellent choice my friend.
SAS #4 will be the year we celebrate one of the most Iconic 4wd vehicles ever produced.
The Mighty FJ40, if you have one plan on bringing it. I know I am.
Hmmm. I had totally planned on my 60 but it might have to wait. The 40 for #4 would be cool

Hmmm. I had totally planned on my 60 but it might have to wait. The 40 for #4 would be cool
40 would be cool, but I'm dying to see Chunk 2.0 (I might be a little bias though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom