SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (1 Viewer)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will SAS#4 look like this?

C27D5614-6854-4BCD-AD4D-8A0CD16AED9C.jpeg

Did we ever get the drone photos from the couple on dirt bikes?

I have 2 questions for the fellow SASers!

1. Would anyone be opposed to percolator coffee instead of drip brew? This would allow coffee to be available faster for all and allow us to roam free and visit everyone. I don’t wanna down grade everyone’s experience though, so let me know.

2. My son Daniel wants to know if anyone would be interested in an RC race?

thanks all!! Dk

Still waiting to see this registration date drop. Still salty about missing this last year. Put all that saltiness into working on the FJ60 this fall/winter so it is ready. Great motivation.

Still waiting to see this registration date drop. Still salty about missing this last year. Put all that saltiness into working on the FJ60 this fall/winter so it is ready. Great motivation.
Very interested in the dates for SAS4 :cool:
Have solid axle, will travel.

It’s coming. Casey is working hard along with others to make the registration easier to manage.

1. Would anyone be opposed to percolator coffee instead of drip brew? This would allow coffee to be available faster for all and allow us to roam free and visit everyone. I don’t wanna down grade everyone’s experience though, so let me know.

thanks all!! Dk
Daniel, regarding coffee, you and your family are doing us all a big favor. What’s good you guys is good for us. 👍😎. That’s my thinking.

Glad Lizzy got to drive through there!
Screenshot_20200125-082417_Instagram.jpg

Yes!

Ready, Set Go!!!!!!!

thanks all!! Dk
Bring the race on been a while since I got beat by a kid lol... coffee though I don’t drink so make life easy on yourself and do the quick way

Awesome! I’ll tell Little D to start practicing. :D
Bring the race on been a while since I got beat by a kid lol... coffee though I don’t drink so make life easy on yourself and do the quick way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom