Post your pics of your clean daily driven FJ40's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You've all seen enough of this one, but hey since this thread's still runnin. My DD whenever I can afford to put gas in her :eek: . Luckily it's clean ;)
IMG_0005.JPG

Hawk Driver -

Location: Top Secret.... but that's a texas lookin' house and liscense plate!

That pinpoints your location to about a 1000 mile radius!

Rocky

OBTW: Nice Cruiser!

Here is my daily driver for close to three years. It’s my brothers but he never uses it. Its about to relocate to Vegas :frown:

Rocky_LC said:
Hawk Driver -

Location: Top Secret.... but that's a texas lookin' house and liscense plate!

That pinpoints your location to about a 1000 mile radius!

Rocky

OBTW: Nice Cruiser!

Yes, you will find I'm not too secretive about the topsecretness of it, I just can't come out and tell you. You've narrowed it down, I'm impressed. Thanks!

1980 Fj-40

My daily driver, everything OEM, 77K miles...
side3.jpg

this is before the soa, new pics comin soon.

Last edited:
Driven almost daily until gas prices soared and the :princess: put her foot down. :doh:

fj40inthesnowsm6dj.jpg

p80700220sk.jpg

Here's mine in it's summer clothes, although it's getting a little chilly to drive in the mornings at 33 degrees.... :D
DSCN4276 (Small).JPG

here's my 74....

Last edited:
HawkDriver said:
33 degrees and pics of snow...

I am in hell!!!!!!!

Now that the Prez and his surveillance jets are gone, the elk will start bugling, too! :D

IDave said:
Now that the Prez and his surveillance jets are gone, the elk will start bugling, too! :D
Funny you should mention that. Guess where they are now. HERE!! Whenever he is on his 2-month long vacations to Crawford our airspace becomes restricted and WE get those damn jets buzzing around here all day. No mind, used to living next to an airport now. Seems like they're here all the time. We get AFONE in from time to time, kinda cool.

But I definitely would rather be in McCall campin and fishing the Payette Natl Forests than here. Enjoy :cheers:

Here's my dd, not as much now since I walk to work, but for 5 years it took me on a 2 hour return trip to school every day (plus weekend wheeling and road trips!).
P1010009.JPG

You all have nice rigs, mine does not even compare.. All in all, I know my rig rocks and I would not trade her rusty ass for anything. I just hope when she finally gives up one of you will be ready to sell. :beer: :flipoff2: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom