Post your pics of your clean daily driven FJ40's (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SHES Clean Mean and costs me alot of Green

Wish I could get on to Photobucket
100_0323.jpg

ONE More Pic

Heres a better pic
100_0574.jpg

85roktoy

When I saw yours for the first time, before I finished mine I was thinking how nice yours was. Nice 40.

Thanks a lot man!

Heres another for MT...
DSC00639.jpg

i didnt realize ...i never posted to this thread....

1974...with many 64 parts....soooo it kinda looks like a 69 ;)

17+ years as DD....many revisions and upgrades...and redues...and upgrades again :rolleyes:

over 440,000 miles .....230,000+ by me ...original went 438,000 miles or so....but now has a 'new to me' 60,000 mile engine
johnnyc correct.jpg
johnnyc correct2.jpg
johnnyc correct3.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite thread. I have been waiting for several years to post here.

I hope a weekend DD qualifies.....

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

Rubicon last weekend driven to work every day this week...

Driven daily year round

Driven to and from the trail

Never trailered... Except to visit Georg or Don at the shop...
DSC01040-1.jpg
IMG_4557.jpg
DSC01083-1.jpg

Weekend Driver, the Yaris takes the daily commute abuse. Cruiser has 346,000 km's and not yet restored, but needs to be soon!
back together1.jpg

Weekend Driver, the Yaris takes the daily commute abuse. Cruiser has 346,000 km's and not yet restored, but needs to be soon!

Awesome color :D

Rediscovered this thread. I haven't posted up any pics since '06 and my 40 has changed some since then. It's my daily driver whenever my wife is driving our 60. It's also my trail rig.

260224094_nzd5H-L.jpg

Not daily but clean just the same!

Nick,
What color is that? It looks right at home on a 40. The Restoration Shop has a color that's similar: Machine gray. Right now it's Nebula green or that gray as my favorite color on an FJ.

Thanks.

well shes not exactly too clean atm but here it is anyway, its getting a 2 inch lift soon, the roo bar modified and a shackle reversal for better aproach angle, right now its got 31x15x10 bridgestone desert dueler, when finances allow im getting 33x15x10 muddies.
index.cfm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom