Post your pics of your clean daily driven FJ40's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice!!

BTW, I noticed your user name, are you into .45s?

This thread is awesome. First time I have looked at it. Lots of nice FJ40s. If I could figure out how to post pics I would put mine in here.

This is my DD
095.jpg

098.jpg

094.jpg

Here is my FJ40 1981 !... DD and trail rig!... always work fine! =)
foto6.jpg

daily as of November

I was cut November, so this became my daily as of the 16th. Fun!
A lot of fixing has become the priority, so I'm in the process of putting new weatherstripping and getting it painted all one color soon. Runs great though....filled up on the 16th and now nearly four weeks later, I still have a quarter tank of diesel remaining. :)
obxcruisers 006.jpg

i love to see all these rigs.. no 2 are alike..

fantasma4x4 i dig the 01 lettering on the side!

i have yet to post pics of my rig in this thread.. it's my only vehicle since 2002.. my official DD.. 11/'74 fj40.. OEM bows with Ehsan soft top.. 4" skyjakker soft ride suspension with 2 leafs removed in front and extended shackles all around (1.5" in front 2.5" in back).. 33"x9.5" BFG Alts most the time.. 34"x9.5" TSL Swampers for gettin' down :hillbilly:.. 4+ front bumper with Warn8274-50.. OEM fogs.. OG f.5 engine with just over 100k on it.. JUST starting to get broken in ;)..

FG08 carnage.jpg
1.jpg cruiser covered bridge vt.jpg

cruisercoveredbridgevt2.jpg

FG08 carnage.jpg
1.jpg
cruiser covered bridge vt.jpg

Last edited:
These are some pictures from before me current build up...

350 Chevy and 31" MTR's are what are in the pictures, but this summer it should be up on 35's or maybe 37's with 1 ton axles and a GM tranny and tcase! WOOH!

102.jpg

112.jpg

116.jpg

Last edited:
From my trip to AK in july.
All loaded up! Before I learned what rear quarter panel damage looked like.:whoops:
I drive her everyday, and everywhere!

DSCF0003.jpg

Great rigs on this fred! :cheers:

My almost everyday rigs. Can't decide which one to drive, the 40 or the 43! :D

adolf-albums-cruiser-gang-picture4365-dsc07785.jpg

adolf-albums-cruiser-gang-picture4364-dsc07798.jpg

This one I use for the occasionally load, garden rubble, wood for our hot summer barbeque's etc! :hmm:

adolf-albums-cruiser-gang-picture3059-dsc06642.jpg

Last edited:
My FJ40

Thought I would post some pics of mine.
It is not my daily driver but it could and would be if I didn't need my pick-up to work out of.
1st pic is of my dad and I using the Cruiser for a little logging.
2nd pic is of me driving the Cruiser in the wet sand early in the spring.
3rd pic is having a little fun in the snow last winter.
When I bought the truck 4 years ago it was primer grey with a few dents. First thing I did was get 3" over stock shackles so I could put my 32" tires on it. (Cheap I know but it works for now.)A couple friends and I did the body and paint. 2 years ago I had the motor rebuilt and installed an H41 4 speed with a center force clutch. (Love the sincroed low first gear.) Somewhere along the line I picked up the Warn 8274 for $300. (Pretty good steal hu.)
My to do list includes: Painting and installing the hard top. (Been wanting to get this done for a few years now.):doh: OME 2.5" lift with 33" tires, and bucket seats. Preferably black leather heated seats out of a Subaru.
DSCN0461.jpg
DSCN1333.jpg
DSCN3087.jpg

Does any1 know what color that fj is??:hmm:

I"d love to know also. I painted two that color, one by accident, and one because a customer saw the first one. For me, it was alfa romeo racing blue. Paint shop missed the code by a letter or number, painter didn't make a sample card. I know one went to cleveland. The other was in Midland, Tx for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom