Events/Trails Pig Party 2020💥🎉💥 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are going to smoke some meet and have a meal for everyone on the 27th, if you plan on camping at my place on Thursday night or just coming out to say hi and plan to say for dinner I’d like to get a head count so we get enough food and drink.

Please post here:

Name,

Number in group,

Camping, Y/N

If you need my address shoot me a PM.

Cruiserjunktion
Lil Cruiserjunktion (Arthur)
27th
BBQ + Camping.

We are going to smoke some meet and have a meal for everyone on the 27th, if you plan on camping at my place on Thursday night or just coming out to say hi and plan to say for dinner I’d like to get a head count so we get enough food and drink.

Please post here:

Name,

Number in group,

Camping, Y/N

If you need my address shoot me a PM.

This sounds so cool! Wish I could join y'all.
Have fun!

I am not 'membering any 33% mo' betta systems?

Here is mine but it’s 333% better

the mil fan is much quieter than the in cab and moves way more air. I leave the fan on the ac unit on the low setting and the Milwaukee on the medium setting. A battery lasts me 12-14 hrs. Its easily detached and moved to the back or tent at night.

482E17AD-BFB0-4A9A-8B4F-072FE8224484.jpeg

So if in fact I am going to be able to make the jump, where am I supposed to land on the 27th???

I am not 'membering any 33% mo' betta systems?
In my simple mind, 30% more efficient would be like cycling your compressor ~1/3 less often to maintain the called for temp vs. the old serpentine condensor. Or it might be like taking your old style serpentine condensor and suddenly increasing size to 130%. I might be thinking about it incorrectly, but that is where I am at...

I’ve been tied up with work and trying to get my poop in a scoop for the Pig Party first night Bonfire Extravaganza. I need to get Mrs. J Mack a rough head count so she can get the supplies to make the food for everyone. If you don’t already have my address send me a PM and I’ll get it to you.

Confirmed campers for the 27th.

Mr. & Mrs. Scrapdaddy

Pigeaten

Mr. & Mrs. fj55-100

Bonnie and me

Cruiserjunktion & Lil Cruiserjunktion (Arthur)

Still looking for conformation from,

@DTC72 @Gordobe @theside00 @OldBeachBob @DoubleNickels and @Owyhee Jackass , all are welcome to hang out on the 27th for food, drink and fire and stay overnight.

OldBeachBob I have an RV pad with hookup if you need, like to have you come out and stay with the group for the first night if you can. I know you’ve been trying to make one of these Pig Party’s for the last few years now.

So if in fact I am going to be able to make the jump, where am I supposed to land on the 27th???

Gordobe,

Our plan is to get together at my place and have a campout, my wife and I will smoke a couple of pork butts and make everyone dinner then we’ll sit around the campfire and hammer out the details for the rest of the trip, we know we are going to do the Magruder Corridor at least one direction and we have a few options for the return trip back. I have a ten acre lot and have plenty of grass & gravel parking for overnight camping, I have an outhouse being delivered and have water & power for anyone that needs it.

If I didn’t mention you above but you would like to come over and hang out on the 27th or go on the Magruder Corridor run with us no one cares what you drive just come out and go camping with us, we’ll have plenty of pigs & rope and I’m sure one of us can pull you over the pass.

Last edited:
TBD on my attendance. Hoping so, but unlikely given we're launching a new product at work and I'm required on Ohio. Here now... yeah.

Fantastic work wrangling this together, Jim.

I agree and a big Thank You goes out to Mrs. Mack for taking on all the headaches of putting one of these gatherings together.
If you only knew, she is stressed out right now because our tractor gave up on us three months ago and the new one’s delivery date keeps getting extended. She’s wanting me to go rent a tractor and knock down the weeds in the front before you get here, I’m trying to tell her It’s just a bunch of dudes camping we’re not hosting the Kardashians wedding reception and that doesn’t appear to be working in my favor.

If you only knew, she is stressed out right now because our tractor gave up on us three months ago and the new one’s delivery date keeps getting extended. She’s wanting me to go rent a tractor and knock down the weeds in the front before you get here, I’m trying to tell her It’s just a bunch of dudes camping we’re not hosting the Kardashians wedding reception and that doesn’t appear to be working in my favor.
we all appreciate your hospitality, weeds, grass? what a beautiful native landscape you have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom