What was your favorite PP so Far

• 2018 DeMotte, AZ North Rim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2023 Kolob Reservoir Utah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pig crashing HiH 😀 2021 (?)

I was allowed because of the 2UZ ❤️

IMG_9487.jpeg

IMG_9532.jpeg

Are these the old 100s In The Hills dates?
Yes. Since 2020 a large group of us have just been meeting there the same week. This year someone is picking up the exact week and there will be an official event again called Cruisers in the Rockies for 100 & 200 and possible 300 series LX trucks.

Lets "when it" on July 11-15
The roads should be open. Its after the 4th so maybe a quieter weekend.
All in favor, say Oink.
Shoot, already have a trip planned on those dates. I’m out unfortunately.

Question from the uninitiated:
What's the chow situation like?
Do we generally bring food to share and cook together, fend for yourself, or a combination of both?
Reason I ask:

I'm planting out my greenhouse right now I generally grow a metric ton of food here, and I was going to offer to bring several boxes of fresh produce so we can eat quality, healthy, homegrown food. I've got laying hens too, so once we get a tentative head count, I'll do what I can to provide eggs as well.
I don't raise hogs, so bring your own pork.
Really that's the whole point right.
Generally I grow tomatoes, peppers, beets, carrots, greens, eggplant, snap peas, you know, the standard fare!
Let me know...

Question from the uninitiated:
What's the chow situation like?
Do we generally bring food to share and cook together, fend for yourself, or a combination of both?
Reason I ask:

I'm planting out my greenhouse right now I generally grow a metric ton of food here, and I was going to offer to bring several boxes of fresh produce so we can eat quality, healthy, homegrown food. I've got laying hens too, so once we get a tentative head count, I'll do what I can to provide eggs as well.
I don't raise hogs, so bring your own pork.
Really that's the whole point right.
Generally I grow tomatoes, peppers, beets, carrots, greens, eggplant, snap peas, you know, the standard fare!
Let me know...
Typically it is fend for yourself for most days but we will choose a pot luck night where everyone brings a dish, usually pork related to the party. Some people will bring a few items to share, like @Pigeaten brings walnuts and @fj55-100 brought cherries last year.

OINK OINK , Not sure how you guys roll ,But Halfwacked and me would like to go ? But ? we trailer the 55 with our truck camper as a home base ??? You guys might be to Hard- core Wheelers for a base camp ???

As soon as we were in OINK ,Oink < We are out ! We have a LandCruiser Swap Meet that weekend , Pacific Mountain Cruisers Club swap meet in Petaluma Ca. Have fun guys BUMMER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom