Pig Party Participants (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scrapdaddy

Standing on the corner
SILVER Star
Threads
Here's the deal. J Mack has been holding my hand when it comes to programing my Baofeng radios at every Pig Party. So, I thought I better learn it myself and bought a book. Typical me when ordering the book I must have ordered two, so anybody that would need or want a book on this send me your info and it's yours for free. One caveat, you'll have to hold my hand and program my radio at the next Pig Party because I'll never get through the book. :)

IMG_4676.JPG

If you still have the book, I'll take it :) We have a number of them that I am sure we are using incorrectly and possibly illegally... on the upside, its the Yukon so no one particularly cares. I'll send a PM with address, however, given international and distance, I will insist on sending some kind of payment :)

I bought a Tenway and it looks like the Baofeng. I wonder if the book is universal to the other brands.

If you still have the book, I'll take it :) We have a number of them that I am sure we are using incorrectly and possibly illegally... on the upside, its the Yukon so no one particularly cares. I'll send a PM with address, however, given international and distance, I will insist on sending some kind of payment :)
It's yours and see you at the next Pig Party, so I set mine up. :) Just kidding, but someday I'm hoping to get up your way on a trip if the world don't crap the bed before hand.

We have a the space, all are welcome. Sometimes see the odd LC up the Alaska highway, often Europeans in 70 series, no pigs yet that I have seen to date. We could plan an Alaskan Swine Soiree... think of the t-shirts :)

We have a the space, all are welcome. Sometimes see the odd LC up the Alaska highway, often Europeans in 70 series, no pigs yet that I have seen to date. We could plan an Alaskan Swine Soiree... think of the t-shirts :)
I am down for some Pig A.S.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom