Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m on the hunt for an FJ60 third member with stock gears in usable condition. Anyone have one laying around that they want to get rid of?
I have one and it came off the front, so very little wear. PM me.

Give this a good home!

I just bought a 2000 100 series with beige leather interior. I plan on permanently removing the jump seats. Anyone out there interested in buying them? I pick the vehicle up tomorrow, so I can't provide any pictures or vouch for condition until then. I will be motivated to unload them quickly, so I would be very fair on price.

I just bought a 2000 100 series with beige leather interior. I plan on permanently removing the jump seats. Anyone out there interested in buying them? I pick the vehicle up tomorrow, so I can't provide any pictures or vouch for condition until then. I will be motivated to unload them quickly, so I would be very fair on price. The vehicle is currently located in Charlotte and will be coming home to Raleigh tomorrow. If anyone in Charlotte wants them, let me know quickly while it's there.

Put the carb into service in August. A problem surfaced in June with raw fuel pouring out of the vent. Holley said it was a faulty needle valve so I purchased a rebuild kit and the problem went away. Now the problem is back and I am not competent enough with carbs to fix it. It needs to go to someone who can get it back in shape and serviceable. I will say that while it was on the 40 it really woke up the engine.

This included: 2bbl carb, Downey adapter, insulator base, all necessary mounting hardware for a FJ40, the complete 37-474 rebuild kit which includes the original needle valve and a 6" air cleaner with paper filter.

The carb was $382 new, don't remember what I paid for the adapter or the insulator base and the rebuild kit was about $40. Asking $175 plus the ride.
DSCN0787.JPG
DSCN0788.JPG
DSCN0790.JPG

SOLD

For LX470 or 100-Series
Located in Charlotte, NC

I missed my return window for these unused Motortrend floor mats. They were too dark for the wife. My pic shows the comparison between the 2000 LX470 interior, a Weathertech mat, and this one. There are two fronts and a one-piece second row. Cut to fit. $20.

img_6922-jpg.2019888

Last edited:
@David1947 if your interested in selling the carb base and adapter, I'd be interested in those. If you decide to split it, shoot me a pm.

Thanks

Thanks for the offer. I prefer to sell everything as a complete unit and that is why it is priced so low.

So I had a plan to put on an aftermarket hitch receiver. Bought the right product, but will not fit due to the well oversized spare tire. So, I have to figure out a new plan. Until that happens, thought I would see if anyone is interested in buying this one. It’s designed for 100 series and is BRAND NEW. I think it $160 to my door from amazon. Would be will to let it go for $100
9DFE4E62-6129-4812-880A-4D2AA50543F2.jpeg
8C8447A4-492F-4FA0-A962-C9E011E48374.jpeg

Will it fit if you air down the spare ?

I have to air down my spare 35” tire in the stock location of my truck in order to make it fit because of the hitch receiver.

Will it fit if you air down the spare ?

I have to air down my spare 35” tire in the stock location of my truck in order to make it fit because of the hitch receiver.

This solution never formed in my little brain. I might try that. The only issue is that I currently do not have a compressor to refill if needed.

v air 50 or equivalent will do what you want to do. they used to be around 75.00

This solution never formed in my little brain. I might try that. The only issue is that I currently do not have a compressor to refill if needed.
Superflow MV50.

I have both a Viair 400P automatic and a MV50. The MV50 was 1/4 the price for 90% of the performance of the Viair. The Viair is a quality unit and I love the automatic on/off feature.

I meant the mv50. I bought one off Amazon or Ebay years ago, and it still takes a beating.

I aired down my 285/70 R 18 and it fit. It is tight. I have an aftermarket hitch. Measures out to 33.7 inches.

Just bought a 100. I'll be removing the jump seats & running boards. I'll entertain offers if anyone needs them. I don't expect much for the running boards, but have seen the jump seats online for upwards of $300. I'll sell mine much less for someone in the club. Thinking $100 for the running boards & $200 for the seats.
Image1.jpg
Image.jpg

I aired down my 285/70 R 18 and it fit. It is tight. I have an aftermarket hitch. Measures out to 33.7 inches.

Sounds like I'm going to doing some airing down in the next day or so !! I'm also going to start shopping for a compressor. May go with a bigger option than some have mentioned,. like the Viair 400P.

For LX470 or 100-Series
Located in Charlotte, NC

I missed my return window for these unused Motortrend floor mats. They were too dark for the wife. My pic shows the comparison between the 2000 LX470 interior, a Weathertech mat, and this one. There are two fronts and a one-piece second row. Cut to fit. $20.

img_6922-jpg.2019888
I'm interested in the mats. See you soon.

Free stuff. Come and get it. I'm not going to bring it to you, sorry:

'71 FJ55 Bench seat. Needs to be re-covered.
One OE 40/45/55 Series steel wheel, riveted. Not suitable for disc brakes.
Set of 80 series factory side steps
Small media blasting cabinet. It works but the fittings could stand to be replaced (new hoses, clamps, etc.)

Not holding onto this crap any longer. All this will be going to the scrapper in a month if nobody wants it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom