Official ONSC member buying/selling thread

So I had a plan to put on an aftermarket hitch receiver. Bought the right product, but will not fit due to the well oversized spare tire. So, I have to figure out a new plan. Until that happens, thought I would see if anyone is interested in buying this one. It’s designed for 100 series and is BRAND NEW. I think it $160 to my door from amazon. Would be will to let it go for $100
9DFE4E62-6129-4812-880A-4D2AA50543F2.jpeg
8C8447A4-492F-4FA0-A962-C9E011E48374.jpeg

SFROMAN

Will it fit if you air down the spare ?

I have to air down my spare 35” tire in the stock location of my truck in order to make it fit because of the hitch receiver.

Will it fit if you air down the spare ?

I have to air down my spare 35” tire in the stock location of my truck in order to make it fit because of the hitch receiver.
This solution never formed in my little brain. I might try that. The only issue is that I currently do not have a compressor to refill if needed.

lumbee1

Native American
This solution never formed in my little brain. I might try that. The only issue is that I currently do not have a compressor to refill if needed.
Superflow MV50.

I have both a Viair 400P automatic and a MV50. The MV50 was 1/4 the price for 90% of the performance of the Viair. The Viair is a quality unit and I love the automatic on/off feature.

stevezero

SILVER Star

I meant the mv50. I bought one off Amazon or Ebay years ago, and it still takes a beating.

uzj100

I aired down my 285/70 R 18 and it fit. It is tight. I have an aftermarket hitch. Measures out to 33.7 inches.

Just bought a 100. I'll be removing the jump seats & running boards. I'll entertain offers if anyone needs them. I don't expect much for the running boards, but have seen the jump seats online for upwards of $300. I'll sell mine much less for someone in the club. Thinking $100 for the running boards & $200 for the seats.
Image1.jpg
Image.jpg

I aired down my 285/70 R 18 and it fit. It is tight. I have an aftermarket hitch. Measures out to 33.7 inches.
Sounds like I'm going to doing some airing down in the next day or so !! I'm also going to start shopping for a compressor. May go with a bigger option than some have mentioned,. like the Viair 400P.

Comet

Knower of little, master of less.
SILVER Star
For LX470 or 100-Series
Located in Charlotte, NC

I missed my return window for these unused Motortrend floor mats. They were too dark for the wife. My pic shows the comparison between the 2000 LX470 interior, a Weathertech mat, and this one. There are two fronts and a one-piece second row. Cut to fit. $20.

I'm interested in the mats. See you soon.

roadstr6

SILVER Star
Free stuff. Come and get it. I'm not going to bring it to you, sorry:

'71 FJ55 Bench seat. Needs to be re-covered.
One OE 40/45/55 Series steel wheel, riveted. Not suitable for disc brakes.
Set of 80 series factory side steps
Small media blasting cabinet. It works but the fittings could stand to be replaced (new hoses, clamps, etc.)

Not holding onto this crap any longer. All this will be going to the scrapper in a month if nobody wants it.

Last edited:
Our 2016 LC was recently totaled while my wife was driving from SC back to Ft. Bragg. Any chance anyone here is near GodSpeed motors in Charlotte? There is a 2017 blue on terra 200 series I’m very interested in. I asked for undercarriage pics but the dealership has not responded and though I feel they aren’t very helpful, this truck checks a lot of boxes on what we are looking for.

I’m in Afghanistan at the moment so I’ll be buying site unseen, feel free to reply or message me if able.

Thanks in advance,
-Chris

NTAPHSE

Looking for a 3FE FJ62 air cleaner base.

I bought one from Australia for a diesel model and my hood won't close. The Aussie model seems to sit flatter than the US FJ62 air box for some reason. It needs to angle toward the engine for hood clearance.

I also have an FJ80 air cleaner base that I probably won't need, if anyone is interested.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star

Random request. Does anyone have any OME rear spring packs for a FJ60, or just long add-a-leafs? I'm looking for some long add-a-leafs to put in my new-to-me FJ60 rear springs. They're just too flat, and I want some arch.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
I'm looking for a pair of load bars as well as mounts for either an 80 or 100 (I'll buy the other mounts new, if needed). Brand isn't too important as long as they don't suck. Anybody wanna make me a good deal?

The ability of the mounts to clear the factory racks of 80's and 100's is important.

Top Bottom