Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need a section of upholstery from the bucket seats in a a late model FJ40 that has not faded. I am recovering a set of aftermarket seats and would like to get the gray as close as possible. PM me if you can help me out. I will be glad to make it worth your time.

Looking for a 4WD Sequoia for my 17 year old son who just joined the Air Force and learned he’s gonna be stationed in Minot, ND🙁 Not concerned about high mileage. Thanks in advance.

so sad to hear this, David. Hope things calm down a little for you

Pics

IMG_20190804_134111176.jpg

IMG_20190804_134117266.jpg

IMG_20190804_134132790_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190804_134125182.jpg

IMG_20190804_134140136.jpg

Looking for a 4WD Sequoia for my 17 year old son who just joined the Air Force and learned he’s gonna be stationed in Minot, ND🙁 Not concerned about high mileage. Thanks in advance.

@emorth in VA may have one that he's thinking of selling.

Anyone have a line on brown cloth interior for an 80? I let one slip away when Steve and I were scavanging and wish I hadn't.

BTW, has any one had any luck organizing the posts on this site by original posting date? I have two engineering degrees, and I can't figure it out!
I have a complete brown interior from a 91-92. Pm me for details if your interested

There was one in Salem, VA last week at a used car lot for under $5K but I do not know the specifics. I have not looked at it but will if you wish. PM me and I will get on it.

Probably a long shot, but does anyone happen to have an extra floor hole cap/plug for an FJ60/62? The Toyota Part # is 90950-01450

Alternatively, does anyone have any suggestions for a replacement? Spent an hour at Carquest and Advanced auto but couldn't find anything.

I would measure it and find it on this site: Home | Caplugs

Then request a free sample. :)

Wanted: FJ40 rear fender flares - prefer the Specter urethane flares, not fiberglass. Long shot, I know, but figured I'd check for used ones close by.
I pulled a set of these off of my 81. I will check and see if I still have them around.

Selling a 2011 Subaru Forrester, Silver with black fabric interior. 182k miles, has taken my oldest daughter to 3 of the 4 corners of the USA since we bought it 5 years ago with 94k. Will post up some pics soon. Asking $6,200 obo. Selling as they are now the proud owners of Rice's 80!

Anyone have a spare circuit open relay for an 80 series laying around? Trying to figure out why my fuel pump isn’t activating and think this might be my issue

Anyone have a spare circuit open relay for an 80 series laying around? Trying to figure out why my fuel pump isn’t activating and think this might be my issue

I might but for diagnoatic purpose im 99% certain it is the exact same as your efi main relay. It is the same as one of the underhood relays and that's the only one i carry a spare of and had swapped mine for same reason.

I might but for diagnoatic purpose im 99% certain it is the exact same as your efi main relay. It is the same as one of the underhood relays and that's the only one i carry a spare of and had swapped mine for same reason.

Oooo then maybe I’ve been playing around with the wrong relay then! Now I’m starting to think it might be the ignition switch

For sale:
80 series 2.5 old man emu springs heavies With 1” coil spacers for front 10mm spacers for the rear.
Also rear 80 series fox shocks up to 2.5” lift still in good condition. Springs have been on the truck since we bought the truck. They’re well seasoned but still have some life.
$300 takes it all
Do you have the model number for the shocks?

Do you have the model number for the shocks?
I also have front ones for sale. One is leaking. I’ll sell all 4 for a deal.
Front: 985-24-070
Rear: 985-24-073

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom