Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I also have front ones for sale. One is leaking. I’ll sell all 4 for a deal.
Front: 985-24-070
Rear: 985-24-073
What did you replace them with?

I need a section of upholstery from the bucket seats in a a late model FJ40 that has not faded. I am recovering a set of aftermarket seats and would like to get the gray as close as possible. PM me if you can help me out. I will be glad to make it worth your time.
Still looking

FREE

Anyone need to replace their cracked or missing ARB bumper lenses? Mudship or you pay the ride. :)

image.jpg

If anyone can help me out here, it would be appreciated. I’m trying to get my rig ready for Logan’s Run. Thank you in advance.

I just got new tires so my 315/75/16 Duratracs are up for grabs. I’m thinking $300 for all 4.
They performed well for the many (6ish) years I’ve had them but they did get loud. 1 is slightly more worn on what was the outside. They have some rough edges on the lugs. I tried to catch that in the pictures.
Still got some tread left so I hope somebody will use them.

IMG_1236.JPG

IMG_1235.JPG

IMG_1234.JPG

IMG_1233.JPG

Last edited:
Looking for a tile wet saw that can make a 24" cut. I'd rather own than rent if the price is right.
Borrow is even better. I will snap a pick of wet saw in the garage.

Looking for a tile wet saw that can make a 24" cut. I'd rather own than rent if the price is right.
Use a 4” angle grinder with a diamond blade and a bottle of water to keep things damp. Make your cuts outside. That’s what the pros did at my neighbor’s house when they had their kitchen done. They said that they hardly ever use a wet saw. The grinder allows for more precise cuts around mouldings and such as well. You’re welcome.

@roadstr6 My hands shake too much to trust a grinder across 24” of expensive tile. The trim cuts are a different story, though!

@Comet Catch up with me this evening. Distance is your enemy and time is mine, but maybe we can make it work.

this deal is live again if anyone missed it.

AAFES Members: DeWalt 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Bare) $115.07 No Tax, Free Ship
https://www.shopmyexchange.com/de...e-/8124410

Back in stock.

Shopmyexchange offers the DeWalt 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Bare) for $115.07 with No Tax and Free Shipping.

Note: Must be an AAFES Member to purchase.

Store: AAFES

AAFES Members: DeWalt 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Bare) $115.07 No Tax, Free Ship

Back in stock.

Shopmyexchange offers the DeWalt 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil (Bare) for $115.07 with No Tax and Free Shipping.

@Cornhusker I'm still game if you are!

I’m on the hunt for an FJ60 third member with stock gears in usable condition. Anyone have one laying around that they want to get rid of?

Back in stock.

Already sold out again. Dang it.

This is a really good quality set. I bought it some time ago... really happy with it.

Amazon has 7-Piece GearWrench 84000D Hook and Pick Set on sale for $17.16. Shipping is free with Prime or on orders of $25 or more. Thanks akshon

Includes:
  • 5" Cotter Pin Puller
  • 4" Hose Puller Pick
  • 4-1/2" Awl
  • 3-1/8" Mini Full Hook
  • 3-1/8" 90° Mini Hook
  • 3-1/8" Straight Mini Hook
  • 3-1/8" Mini Offset Hook
  • Blow Mold Tray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom