LX470 HID RETROFIT PROJECTOR BRACKET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Mini H1 is definitely on my to do list. Hoping for a TRS sale soon then I can pull the trigger.
15% off $300 on TRS right now.
Just ordered my lights and my brackets!

Mini 7.0 are no longer available and have been replaced and upgraded with the 8.0
I just spoke to @Luke111 . He said do not buy the RHD Mini 7.0 and to go with the LHD 8.0.

Last edited:
Bamabrock, covered the question and as you can see below one half of the LX projector is also the bracket. It took me about one hour to cut the OEM projector and almost a few fingers which drove me down the road to making a bracket.

img_0790-jpg.1408157

Will these fit with tsx projectors?

On of my brights doesn't turn off. Ill be calling TRS about it, just thought I would mention it here. I've done nothing to check it out, its light until 1030 right now so hasn't been a big issue.
If I flick the brights a few times the projector sheid will drop back down, but its getting worse

On of my brights doesn't turn off. Ill be calling TRS about it, just thought I would mention it here. I've done nothing to check it out, its light until 1030 right now so hasn't been a big issue.
If I flick the brights a few times the projector sheid will drop back down, but its getting worse
Try cycling from low to high beam 15-20 times

As a permanent fix? I did that to get the low beams back on.
Yes, you said you flicked the brights a few times....I have a set of mini H1 that kept sticking and the fix was to keep cycling them to loosen them up. They recommend doing this before sealing up everything.

I installed these finally and initially I can see a cutoff line when testing them in my garage. Went for a drive and it became apparent that they were aimed WAY too high and I was getting high beamed by every oncoming vehicle. We aimed the headlights down and now the cutoff line is gone and the light is shining everywhere. Anybody know what’s going on?

C5B459A6-3DC2-4CF5-939E-CDD75FD0F134.jpeg

A4F84DAF-B9B6-4F40-8600-7A7D5DBB0C9D.jpeg

I installed these finally and initially I can see a cutoff line when testing them in my garage. Went for a drive and it became apparent that they were aimed WAY too high and I was getting high beamed by every oncoming vehicle. We aimed the headlights down and now the cutoff line is gone and the light is shining everywhere. Anybody know what’s going on?

View attachment 2417400

View attachment 2417401
I believe your shields are not coming down.
Post #29 on his install thread.

Why would they not be coming down? That post talks about high beams? I’m so confused
perhaps you missed the additional information on post #40 of that thread that tells you to test that the high beam shield drops when connected. It could be a wiring issue but I am not completely sure as I am not there and cannot see you connections but hopefully this will help you retrace your steps on trying to diagnosis the problem.

perhaps you missed the additional information on post #40 of that thread that tells you to test that the high beam shield drops when connected. It could be a wiring issue but I am not completely sure as I am not there and cannot see you connections but hopefully this will help you retrace your steps on trying to diagnosis the problem.
I see. To summarize, I did not build these lights. I doubt it’s a wiring issue since Lou built these for me? I’m sure he had them tested.

I see. To summarize, I did not build these lights. I doubt it’s a wiring issue since Lou built these for me? I’m sure he had them tested.
I see, if Lou built them I would assume he tested them to make sure they worked. Thus that would leave me to think you might have not connected everything correctly as that would be the wiring issue I mention. I would give Lou a call in the morning and see if he can advise.

I see, if Lou built them I would assume he tested them to make sure they worked. Thus that would leave me to think you might have not connected everything correctly as that would be the wiring issue I mention. I would give Lou a call in the morning and see if he can advise.
Thanks for your help

I had intermittent issues for the first year after I did the install of the Mini H1's and Morimoto HID kit - After replacing several ballasts and bulbs I finally traced the problem the the Chinese relays included in the wiring harness supplied with the Morimoto kit. I replaced both relays with these (had to trim off the mounting bracket on them). These finally cured all of my slow to start HID'sView attachment 2227098
I'm having an issue with the driver's side with it flickering before firing using a morimoto harness. Have these relays worked reliably for you? I was considering getting two of these vivair units due to them being 40a like the harness used.
Amazon product ASIN B000YC7GBU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom