LX470 HID RETROFIT PROJECTOR BRACKET

Bamabrock, covered the question and as you can see below one half of the LX projector is also the bracket. It took me about one hour to cut the OEM projector and almost a few fingers which drove me down the road to making a bracket.

Will these fit with tsx projectors?

On of my brights doesn't turn off. Ill be calling TRS about it, just thought I would mention it here. I've done nothing to check it out, its light until 1030 right now so hasn't been a big issue.
If I flick the brights a few times the projector sheid will drop back down, but its getting worse

Luke111

Supporting Vendor

On of my brights doesn't turn off. Ill be calling TRS about it, just thought I would mention it here. I've done nothing to check it out, its light until 1030 right now so hasn't been a big issue.
If I flick the brights a few times the projector sheid will drop back down, but its getting worse
Try cycling from low to high beam 15-20 times

Luke111

Supporting Vendor

As a permanent fix? I did that to get the low beams back on.
Yes, you said you flicked the brights a few times....I have a set of mini H1 that kept sticking and the fix was to keep cycling them to loosen them up. They recommend doing this before sealing up everything.

Top Bottom