Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"Original white vinyl decals really make this one dazzle."

1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 4X4 Vintage Retro Stripes

01010_jv7eGbsybht_600x450.jpg
Nothing like painting right over the fender vent pieces, top of grille, headlight surrounds, and the windshield rubber molding!

Nothing like painting right over the fender vent pieces, top of grille, headlight surrounds, and the windshield rubber molding!

and atleast one tire

looks like they just shot everything, then scraped the glass off.......

I would like to lower my white '92 80seies. It has 4" heavy kit and I wonder if someone may have some 2" springs and shocks around?
I have the OME 2860 and 2851 springs and shocks on my LX with a spacer up front. Think it is closer to 2.5" lift? Is that what you are looking for?

I kind of want to take a peek at it, mostly for my own curiousity. Have not heard back yet

If you do get to see it, you should rave over the paint job, and ask if it's original.

Bring sunglasses, and put them on dramatically, stating the stripes are just "too dazzling".

Say "overland", "overlander", or "overlanding"...a lot!

Offer more than asking price.

If you're going there, might as well have fun!

If you do get to see it, you should rave over the paint job, and ask if it's original.

Bring sunglasses, and put them on dramatically, stating the stripes are just "too dazzling".

finished off by, i'll take it, but i need to talk to the wife first

finished off by, i'll take it, but i need to talk to the wife first

Like this:

Man, that dude in the video is very patient...

I'm looking for a set of leather seats from a 3rd gen 4runner. Tan color, condition not too important as I plan to install new leather.

Thanks,
Andy
I think they are all power seats. Do you plan on anyone else driving your taco? Just pointing out you may want the harness too.

I'm looking for a set of leather seats from a 3rd gen 4runner. Tan color, condition not too important as I plan to install new leather.

Thanks,
Andy

If you plan or recovering,.what about a set of cloth seats? Like Andy mentioned, leather usually means power.

I have a set of 97' SR5 seats from my brown 4Runner, the fabric isnt that bad and it functions, interior is tan so all the side trims and handles are too.

I have a set of 97' SR5 seats from my brown 4Runner, the fabric isnt that bad and it functions, interior is tan so all the side trims and handles are too.

That would work for me! Mine are completely trashed after 285k miles.... Been keeping an eye on Craigslist but not finding a thing.

Do you mind snapping a few pics? Are you coming up to the annual meeting?

20171113_141636.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom