Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lexus LX470 and 100 series Cruiser at auction in Philadelphia, this Saturday 12/8.

Public Auction Sale: JOIN CAR AUCTIONS! HOLIDAY SEASONS! - Philadelphia,, PA

lc.jpg
lc2.jpg

Looking for a set of front door strikers for the 71 FJ40 that don't have grooves worn in them.

JT- send me a picture of your grooved ones I might have what you need.

Gary

Here is what I am looking for. Just grabbed a picture of the internet since I forgot to grab one earlier. The vertical surface that the door latch closes on has a deep groove and no longer holds the door tight to the body and flops around.
EDA064EA-1004-4424-BBA3-AEDCB3E8BBE0.jpeg

Gary

Here is what I am looking for. Just grabbed a picture of the internet since I forgot to grab one earlier. The vertical surface that the door latch closes on has a deep groove and no longer holds the door tight to the body and flops around.
View attachment 1852665
JT- all my used ones are worn at least somewhat. I do have a brand new in the wrapper Specter piece their part number 124-08B, called a striker plate. Let me know if this is what you need.

I’ve got a set of 4 white Steelies and 4 Bridgestone blizzak snow tires to go along with them. Came with a 60 that I bought a while back.

Tires are 235/75R15

$150 for all 4 local pickup. I’m at 18018 up near Bethlehem in the Lehigh Valley north of Philly.

AABCB3FB-3D5F-4478-B90E-E89609D4CEBB.jpeg

E0D34658-194C-4D9F-BD8D-1DF27FEEC82C.jpeg

E064B6A8-C301-4F24-B3F2-1F8636A452F1.jpeg

8434DE5E-D206-4072-90E4-A7791A418B41.jpeg

JT- all my used ones are worn at least somewhat. I do have a brand new in the wrapper Specter piece their part number 124-08B, called a striker plate. Let me know if this is what you need.
How much you need for it Gary?

Would be best if you could send me a reminder a day or two before the meeting, at my age I am very much prone to forget things!!!!!

Hear that!

wow nothing says quality paint job, like not bothering to remove or mask anything before spraying...i'm surprised the tires aren't blue...oh wait nevermind....

I'll be glad to bring it along. Would be best if you could send me a reminder a day or two before the meeting, at my age I am very much prone to forget things!!!!!
I will add a reminder in my phone since I forget way too many things too. Would like to blame it on age, but can't use that yet being in my late 30's!! Thanks again.

What is the hell is the "Gran Ville Edition" - extra ugly paint job?

Odds this is that flat green one you posted a few weeks back with a maaco paint job?

Ohhhhh, didn't think of this.

I'll bet it is, but I canot find that original post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom