Hitting the trails April 6th. Anyone want to go? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

StinkyPig

SILVER Star
Threads
Cant stand it any more. My shoulder is mostly healed and the FJ80 needs exercise. Planning on AOAA or RC for the day on April 6th.
Please let me know if anyone wants to come along.

If love to but it’s my oldest daughters last weekend of basketball and I’m coaching. Definitely later in April or early May!

Not black trails. 1 or 2 maybe

I'm not sure I quite understand this. Are you saying green and blue trails?
That is correct. I’ll be bringing the fj80 which is set up for lower level black trails max. And that depends on how wet it is. but I am happy to spend the day with whatever anyone is up for. Green and blue is good. Just need to get out there.

That is correct. I’ll be bringing the fj80 which is set up for lower level black trails max. And that depends on how wet it is. but I am happy to spend the day with whatever anyone is up for. Green and blue is good. Just need to get out there.

I am interested, I'm still unsure if I'd drive the 4Runner all the way up for a day of wheeling but I too am itching to get out.

It’s just over a 3 hour drive for me. I’ll be trailing as well on Friday and spending the night in Selinsgrove. Of course that will require steak and whiskey

It’s just over a 3 hour drive for me. I’ll be trailing as well on Friday and spending the night in Selinsgrove. Of course that will require steak and whiskey

I feel you, I am coming from Central Delaware 2 1/2 hours to Rausch alone.

Working on procuring a trailer to borrow for the weekend. Just need to do an oil change and install my skid plate and I will be ready to go. Preferences on Park? I need to check an see if my membership is still good for Rausch.

Rauch Creek is closer to the whiskey er I mean hotel for me.

Correction,
AOAA is closer and would be preferred.

I will drag mine up. No promises it runs longer than 5 min. But it should. As long as I don't catch fire.

I will drag mine up. No promises it runs longer than 5 min. But it should. As long as I don't catch fire.
Naw. Its a Toyota. I will bring tools but they have only ever been used on a jeep.

I have a fair knowledge of this engine. Still driving my dads 1990 LS400.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom