Door Handle + Tail Gate Spring Reproduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holy Moly! I got mine today and they're awesome. I'm telling the truth, everybody should have a set of these in their stash. I'm looking at my old oem spring next to the new one and all I can say is WOW. Hard to see, but the oem is a rusty mess like all of ours waiting to snap. I'm just thankful DoubleNickels stepped up and helped the 55 community out again with these springs, they aren't coming around again. :beer:

IMG_4066.JPG

Holy Moly! I got mine today and they're awesome. I'm telling the truth, everybody should have a set of these in their stash. I'm looking at my old oem spring next to the new one and all I can say is WOW. Hard to see, but the oem is a rusty mess like all of ours waiting to snap. I'm just thankful DoubleNickels stepped up and helped the 55 community out again with these springs, they aren't coming around again. :beer:
All smiles, Ron. Thank you. You'll notice that center arm is about 10-degrees "over-rotated" as compared to normal. I did that to give slightly more spring force to the handle. Heck, for all I know that is how it originally came from the factory but it settled/yielded slightly over time.

Thanks again!

Calvin

I guess I should have a set on hand. Set a set aside for me Calvin. I'll grab it from you sometime, no need to ship.

Absolutely, Dan. I'm swooping through Boise this weekend, will bring down a set.

Also, with the exception of maybe one gent in Canada (I'd expect shipping to take a few extra days?), everyone should have received their springs. If you did NOT just ping me and we'll do some digging.

Still sitting on a pile of these, should anyone be in need. Cheers!

I can’t remember if I ordered any of these but I need to make sure!

I’ll take four of them!
lol I just had to search back through 4 pages of PMs to confirm that I had already ordered a set. Getting old.

Whoa! You guys are awesome. Give me a second to ensure I respond to everyone (PM's incoming!). Glad you're all happy with the design.

I want two door springs and two tail gate springs .
Thanks for making these

I know I need these also, but shipping up here will be more than the springs.

I’ll PM you nickles

Absolutely, Dan. I'm swooping through Boise this weekend, will bring down a set.

Also, with the exception of maybe one gent in Canada (I'd expect shipping to take a few extra days?), everyone should have received their springs. If you did NOT just ping me and we'll do some digging.
Don't recall if I ever got a set. Did you give them to Tasche to give to me?

If not, I'll still take some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom