Door Handle + Tail Gate Spring Reproduction (1 Viewer)

DoubleNickels

SILVER Star
K, finally getting around to pricing updates. No change on the handle springs, of course, but now that I have professionally fab'd springs for the tailgate, here is where we are:
  • Door Handle Springs (302 Stainless) - $10 ea, but buy three and I'll throw in one free! Pricing includes shipping.
  • Tail Gate Springs (302 Stainless) - $10 ea, or two for $15. Pricing includes shipping.
Again let's wait for them to actually arrive before we worry about shipping, payment, etc. Thanks everyone.

Calvin

Last edited:

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
An update on springs:

• Door Handle Springs - I've punched "go" with a spring vendor and will report back with timeline. The part will be made from 302 stainless, which is an improvement over the OEM version. Standard lead time is three weeks but they're a bit idle so I'm expecting faster.
    • Pricing is $10 ea, but buy three and I'll throw in one free! This pricing includes shipping. Woot.
  • Tail Gate Springs - TBD, awaiting vendor quotes.

For those of you who've already requested springs, I'll circle back individually to confirm quantity and continued interest. We're getting there!

Calvin
K, finally getting around to pricing updates. No change on the handle springs, of course, but now that I have professionally fab'd springs for the tailgate, here is where we are:
  • Door Handle Springs (302 Stainless) - $10 ea, but buy three and I'll throw in one free! Pricing includes shipping.
  • Tail Gate Springs (302 Stainless) - $10 ea, or two for $15. Pricing includes shipping.
Again let's wait for them to actually arrive before we worry about shipping, payment, etc. Thanks everyone.

Calvin

Awesome Calvin!
I will do the buy 3, get one for doors and a two-fer for the tailgate springs!

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
I'm interested in both options

Country and Western?

1598119170555.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom