Door Handle + Tail Gate Spring Reproduction (1 Viewer)

DoubleNickels

SILVER Star
Good lord. Finally. Shipping from vendor to me TODAY. I'll need to receive, inspect, then start pushing them out to everyone. WOOHOO.

HS001.JPG
TG001.JPG

DoubleNickels

SILVER Star
I want to receive and inspect first, then I'll get back to everyone who has reached out. To-date I've not accepted payment of any kind ;) Let's make sure this is correct first. Feeling confident.

Despite shipping an entire month later than promised, the spring vendor chose the slowest friggin' shipping offered by UPS. Hah! Tracking shows these in my greedy little hands on Tuesday of next week (10/13).

DoubleNickels

SILVER Star
YES! These are brilliant - spot on and built to spec. I'll reach out to everyone who has expressed interest via private messages. My summary of said individuals:

@navydivedoc
@mmcinnis
@scrapdaddy
@WarDamnEagle
@roadstr6
@xtiaan2000
@fj55-100
@samc2447
@PabloCruise
@Caveman69
@smooth
@pickup
@WartHog73
@Voodoocruisers

If I missed you, please PM me. Otherwise expect a message from me this evening requesting shipping info and sharing my payment details.

Really appreciate so much interest and helping me break even on this. Pretty cool.

Calvin

Are you going to have stock left for later? I ask because I’m trying to avoid shipping more stuff until the border opens...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom