Door Handle + Tail Gate Spring Reproduction (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good lord. Finally. Shipping from vendor to me TODAY. I'll need to receive, inspect, then start pushing them out to everyone. WOOHOO.

HS001.JPG
TG001.JPG

Good lord. Finally. Shipping from vendor to me TODAY. I'll need to receive, inspect, then start pushing them out to everyone. WOOHOO.

No way! I can't even remember if I paid for these?? They look great. Thanks so much for getting these manufactured.

I want to receive and inspect first, then I'll get back to everyone who has reached out. To-date I've not accepted payment of any kind ;) Let's make sure this is correct first. Feeling confident.

Despite shipping an entire month later than promised, the spring vendor chose the slowest friggin' shipping offered by UPS. Hah! Tracking shows these in my greedy little hands on Tuesday of next week (10/13).

YES! These are brilliant - spot on and built to spec. I'll reach out to everyone who has expressed interest via private messages. My summary of said individuals:

@navydivedoc
@mmcinnis
@scrapdaddy
@WarDamnEagle
@roadstr6
@xtiaan2000
@fj55-100
@samc2447
@PabloCruise
@Caveman69
@smooth
@pickup
@WartHog73
@Voodoocruisers

If I missed you, please PM me. Otherwise expect a message from me this evening requesting shipping info and sharing my payment details.

Really appreciate so much interest and helping me break even on this. Pretty cool.

Calvin

Shipped an awful lot of springs today! I have maybe two packages remaining to get out. Thanks for coming through, everyone.

20201016_132331.jpg

Are you going to have stock left for later? I ask because I’m trying to avoid shipping more stuff until the border opens...

Oh yeah. I should have stated that. I ordered mountains of these, literally hundreds. Plenty left. The setup fee was steep with the vendor, but the per piece low. No need to rush.

Calvin

These look awesome Calvin. You are a star!

Hah! You flatter me. I'm just a dude with some calipers and CAD and some relevant experience. This is a great community.

Calvin

Oh yeah. I should have stated that. I ordered mountains of these, literally hundreds. Plenty left. The setup fee was steep with the vendor, but the per piece low. No need to rush.

Calvin

Maybe we should make a sticky in Classifieds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom