1992 HZJ77 Build/Photo Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clean as a cat. Beautiful cruiser. I gotta say, I was shocked, but the silver is a stunning choice.

Couple of things - I didn't know there were any OEM canvas seat covers - do you have a part number for that? And that RAM mount that screws into the screw hole on the dash - is that something you did, or is that a RAM thing? I can't remember but I think the vent surround is plastic but the dash behind it is steel right? Should hold the weight I guess if you slam down hard with a phone in there.

Clean as a cat. Beautiful cruiser. I gotta say, I was shocked, but the silver is a stunning choice.

Couple of things - I didn't know there were any OEM canvas seat covers - do you have a part number for that? And that RAM mount that screws into the screw hole on the dash - is that something you did, or is that a RAM thing? I can't remember but I think the vent surround is plastic but the dash behind it is steel right? Should hold the weight I guess if you slam down hard with a phone in there

Thanks mate - I too was the same, but the silver looks so good and still looks original.

Part number for the seat covers I believe is PZQ2260160.

RAM mount was actually off Land Rover Defender accessory page called Mud UK. Unsure if it is their design or RAM themselves. It’s just a simple poly spacer with a screw. Seems to hold the weight fine!

That is cool on all accounts!

After success with the seat cover part number, any luck you have the floor mat part number as well????

That is cool on all accounts!

After success with the seat cover part number, any luck you have the floor mat part number as well????

Standby....searching...

PZQ2060440 (Front pair)
PZQ2060450 (Rear)

Dude - your truck is Olbetsy's doppleganger! Except much prettier. Love the all-over color. Someday I will do the same, but put the stripes on to help me cope.

Love all the mods and have done many of the same. Keep on posting up! Love this thing!

Happy New Year!

Dude - your truck is Olbetsy's doppleganger! Except much prettier. Love the all-over color. Someday I will do the same, but put the stripes on to help me cope.

Love all the mods and have done many of the same. Keep on posting up! Love this thing!

Happy New Year!

Thank you my friend :)

Evening light on the 77. A thing of absolute beauty

Photo 7-04-22, 6 08 24 PM.jpg

Photo 7-04-22, 6 07 28 PM.jpg

Photo 7-04-22, 6 06 34 PM.jpg

Hello,

That picture is avatar material.

Keep up the good work.

Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back