Builds A pig out of hand is worth 2... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I do that a lot in the morning, but I tend to just sit an stare not much work.

Thats because you have built a Beautiful rig. If your 55 was in my garage I would grab a cup of coffee and stare at it until it was time to crack a beer!

For now, this is my coffee table;)
EC092545-505D-4B7D-83A2-C0521640AB00.jpeg

Last edited:
And then?
Are you back on the Pig yet?
Yes! I sold the fj80 and am back on the pig. Literally made the decision today. I was car shopping for a week before my wife (Yes my WIFE) reminded me that I had a Landcruiser that needed to be finished! Starting to work on a game plan to get it back together... maybe pig party 2021!

I don’t have any pics of any progress, but I am doing a lot of budgeting to see how far I can take this. Looks like just another $5k;) First is rust repair. I’m going to see if I can get a pro to do it. If not I’ll give it the old college try myself. Bought a broken welder and got it working the other day.
46F76307-E030-4957-8F83-2326554165C6.jpeg
AB33DDBE-89EF-493C-81C4-57C0EB9DCD57.jpeg
436F9103-E610-4F20-8B7B-ADCE7FDCD464.jpeg

Last edited:
Went to talk to the body guy about repairing the passenger front floor pan. The guy’s shop is amazing. He is currently working on a Porsche 911 that will be a Singer look alike. Said he might be able to get to the pig in a couple of weeks! The quote seemed reasonable since I have a Bob patch panel that I bought off another member. The best part is, it will be done well as opposed to me hacking at it;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom