Project Rosie Ruby the Poverty Princess (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The color looked charcoal in the can. Once I sprayed the 1st coat I could see purple, and it darkened after the second coat. It’s a nice color, and it will look awesome when it’s done. Glad we could get this done while the engine is out. Interstate 70 west.

The color looked charcoal in the can. Once I sprayed the 1st coat I could see purple, and it darkened after the second coat. It’s a nice color, and it will look awesome when it’s done. Glad we could get this done while the engine is out. Interstate 70 west.
Thank you so much! Great to meet!

Look forward to exterior when we’re ready for that!!

Can’t wait! It’s looking pretty dark… but in a good way.

It was great meeting everyone, and talking Land Cruisers more than I worked!! Thanks for the opportunity to help with your 80 project

Kelly you need to tell me when you go on special dispensations…. I would have totally come up to provide “emotional support”…. 😂😂

Solid work, homie.

It’s so hard to appreciate the color via pics. In person it’s awesome!

@suprarx7nut if you’re in the shop take a quick look, it’s outside. Would love to hear your thoughts!!

IMG_5770.jpeg

IMG_5771.jpeg

IMG_5761.jpeg

It’s so hard to appreciate the color via pics. In person it’s awesome!

@suprarx7nut if you’re in the shop take a quick look, it’s outside. Would love to hear your thoughts!!

View attachment 3545012

View attachment 3545013

View attachment 3545014
I saw it from across the way today and thought, "man, new paint looks good on an old car." I didn't go close enough to appreciate anything other than the coolness of a partially bodied car getting redone, but I'll try to make my way over tomorrow for a closer look!

So, is the whole thing getting a repaint?!

I saw it from across the way today and thought, "man, new paint looks good on an old car." I didn't go close enough to appreciate anything other than the coolness of a partially bodied car getting redone, but I'll try to make my way over tomorrow for a closer look!

Yes, all of it will eventually make it's way down to Kelly but because we had the engine out, he came and sprayed anything you'd see under the hood!

The color looks good in the sun light and now that I'm looking at it on my computer I'm liking it.

Last edited:
Yes, all of it will eventually make it's way down to Kelly but because we had the engine out, he came and sprayed anything you'd see under the hood!
That's awesome. I did the opposite order on my Supra a while back and ran out of "me time" before our kids took over life so it still doesn't match. I cringe anytime I open the engine bay and see that old-color fender apron and firewall now...

Good call getting it done while it's convenient!

1706573241330.png

1706573284464.png

Kelly you need to tell me when you go on special dispensations…. I would have totally come up to provide “emotional support”…. 😂😂

Solid work, homie.
You already provide emotional support to so many on this website just being there! Passenger seat was only accompanied by food wrappers and 2 pizza boxes. You are always welcome.

You already provide emotional support to so many on this website just being there! Passenger seat was only accompanied by food wrappers and 2 pizza boxes. You are always welcome.
@kelly saad Just want to take the opportunity to say thank you once more…

To offer to drive up from AZ so that I can take advantage of @Cruisers and Co having the motor out is a ridiculously awesome offer. Cant thank you enough.

@Cruisers and Co thank you for making it all happen.

Just so everyone can appreciate, these guys gave up the weekend, away from their families to help me. I’m grateful to have that kind of support!

Did someone say strippers?

I got the beer
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom