Project Rosie Ruby the Poverty Princess (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the continued support everyone, would not be possible without you guys.

@matzell we didn't get signed up for Sas 8, not sure if its still open for sign ups but maybe a renegade run may need to commence...

Has it been a week? :)

Thanks for the continued support everyone, would not be possible without you guys.

@matzell we didn't get signed up for Sas 8, not sure if its still open for sign ups but maybe a renegade run may need to commence...
I'll be down that way around the same time as SAS 8

It's alive!!!!
PXL_20240410_001554553.jpg

Oh hell yes!! Wait for the full unveiling until tomorrow…

Don’t want to steal the thunder from the new 4Runner tonight! 🤣🤣

Looking forward to seeing this at cruise Moab.
Will it be at vendor night?

Yup, It'll be inside at our booth! Thanks again @shellb for allowing us to borrow her for Cruise Moab!
For sure! Everyone should crawl all over it, check it out and see what the kit and your work is all about!!

Sooooo....pull the front shaft, lock the center diff, and make with the big smoky burnout videos. Give the people what they want! 😜
I never under stood this kind of antics 🤷‍♂️

Next time you're in Denver we'll have to get together with @shellb and Rosie. Give you some inspiration to get going on yours!

I never under stood this kind of antics 🤷‍♂️
When you have 39's on an 80 is it possible to understand the antics because they are so far out of reach with how slow it must be? haha Seriously though, love your 80 and it amazed me how you climbed the wall a few years back on Kane Creek.

When you have 39's on an 80 is it possible to understand the antics because they are so far out of reach with how slow it must be? haha Seriously though, love your 80 and it amazed me how you climbed the wall a few years back on Kane Creek.
I thought your turbo kit would fix all of that.

Rosie is on the move! Went for a test drive around the block. Motor sounds good, thank you @Fj80oregon for supplying that! In the break in process so we are not flogging it but she moves really well even with moderate throttle. Love how well the gauge backlighting on the Speedhut Gauges matches the OEM lights. Added some Plaid Wagon seatback mesh thingys to replace the droopy factory ones. New clear marker lights and turn signals to match the clear depo headlights. Lots of other little things were done and now it's just about ready for Cruise Moab!

PXL_20240412_161254977.jpg
PXL_20240412_161231387.jpg
PXL_20240412_175930905.jpg
PXL_20240412_162602119.jpg
PXL_20240412_151935136.jpg

Rosie is on the move! Went for a test drive around the block. Motor sounds good, thank you @Fj80oregon for supplying that! In the break in process so we are not flogging it but she moves really well even with moderate throttle. Love how well the gauge backlighting on the Speedhut Gauges matches the OEM lights. Added some Plaid Wagon seatback mesh thingys to replace the droopy factory ones. New clear marker lights and turn signals to match the clear depo headlights. Lots of other little things were done and now it's just about ready for Cruise Moab!

View attachment 3605281View attachment 3605283View attachment 3605285View attachment 3605284View attachment 3605280
What do the gauges come with? Wiring? sensors? And thanks for the shout out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom