FJ55 Reproduction seal kits from Australia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phat42.com
It looks like Rubber Seals Australia have put together a complete kit for various models of FJ55's. I have bought and used their barn door two peice rubbers and they fit well and are of decent quality.

Best to get in contact via email for international orders so they can try and arrange the best deal on frieght.

RK355.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah..... I'm in need for those also, especially at 90-95$ each.

The 8 piece window belt is also on my list

Be worth getting a group order together so y'all only need to pay international freight once.. if there is anything I can do to help from this side of the pond, please let me know.

Ditto on window belts be nice to have this in case of issue like replacing broken window such as I’m doing on the troopy. Never hurts to have little back up stock although slocruiser has been great help also.

I sent them an inquiry about shipping to the US for a large order. Will report back when I get a reply. Not volunteering to place said order to be clear.............. :p

I sent them an inquiry about shipping to the US for a large order. Will report back when I get a reply. Not volunteering to place said order to be clear.............. :p
Wow Greg thanks for spearheading all this In your semi retirement….

Be worth getting a group order together so y'all only need to pay international freight once.. if there is anything I can do to help from this side of the pond, please let me know.
Are you aware of others that have used their FJ55 weatherstripping? Would be nice to have as much feedback as possible. Thanks.

They have already replied to my email. No issue shipping to the US. He said their online software won't calculate the rates to the US however. They have to do that manually and always provide customers with multiple options.

I also asked about a Door Belt set with 1/4 vent windows and they are going to add that option to their website tomorrow.

@WarDamnEagle

These longer top two look like they are the window belts for the rear tailgate window.

It would be good to get those listed separately or part of the door window kit

Screenshot_20220717-125642_Chrome.jpg

@WarDamnEagle

These longer top two look like they are the window belts for the rear tailgate window.

It would be good to get those listed separately or part of the door window kit

After swapping a couple of emails with them I think they will sell you whatever individual pieces you want. They have a "contact us" form on their website and they seem to monitor their inquiries closely.

Looks like nothing ever happened on a group buy from them, or did I miss something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom