SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (1 Viewer)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Registered and paid. Can't wait. Is it August yet?:cheers:

In again as last year was a ton of fun
Richard and Kim McGhee
DickM
1984 Fj60
Colorado
Large shirt

Last year was an amazing trip.
Paypal sent.
Klaus, Shelley and Ogden
XL and L
Seattle WA
FJ62
20180809_170701.jpg

Da Fam has signed up. Sent you details via email. My wife will join this time. So looking forward to it.

Sweet! Glad your bride is coming!

I’m all N + Mrs Cornboy

Bill Poling

@cornboy
williampoling@gmail.com
405-562-7419

OK

‘88 62

(1) 3XL
(1) XL

We encourage you to attend as family's, bring the Wife, yahoos and fur kids. There are other things to do around Ouray that makes this enjoyable for all. Hot Springs pool, Shopping in Ouray, Telluride and Silverton as well as just sitting back and enjoying the beauty of this area. We consider this to be a Family Reunion of sorts, seeing old friends and meeting new folks is the highlight of my week. Hanging out with some of the best "Cruiser" people that understand the sickness is very rewarding.
Casey..

Last edited:
Damn this is filling up quickly... I’m feeling the burn! Can’t say yet whether I’m coming, trying to get the Music City cruisers assembly together!

Happy New Year!

Joel
Yessir, all the cool kids are coming this year.

Super jealous of everyone but I won't get to make it to SAS#3.. Duty calls and I will be deployed. But planning on SAS#4!!

Enjoy and ill be sure to check in for pics in August.

I thank you for your service man. Sorry you can't make it. We have a good group out if Arizona this year already.

Email sent, Mary and I plan to be there.

A big heartfelt thanks to Casey and all the rest of the folks who have a hand in making this happen!

Jim

Last edited:
Email sent, Mary and I plan to be there.

A big heartfelt thanks to Casey and all the rest of the folks who have a hand in making this happen!

Jim

Thanks for the kind words Jim. I can honestly say there are a whole group of behind the scenes people that make this happen. Trailleaders, photographers, hours of donated artwork, legal research and planning around other events so we are not crowded or crowding the trails each day all play a part. We strive for this to be as laid back as we can because this is a great place to disconnect from your everyday world. So a big thank you to all the awesome people that sew this together and continue to make it successful. In the end it wouldn't be possible without such devoted Mud people that truly get what owning a vintage Toyota is all about. Comrade, family and friendship that will last a lifetime.
Casey..

Sent. Looks like a cloud of fumes will be coming up from Texas this year.

Sent. Looks like a cloud of fumes will be coming up from Texas this year.

Yeah, but we will still have fun!

Just kidding, I lived in Houston for 20 years and still have great memories of Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom