Solid Axle Summit #7 Texas Convoy Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

POTATO LAUNCHER

TLCA #6928
Threads
For those that are traveling from the SE area to Ouray this year we are hosting a place to eat and stay here at the shop. There is plenty of room for tents, campers and tow rigs.

This year's Texas Convoy will be Friday July 28th at my shop. There will be food provided and is BYOB. We sincerely hope the weather does not involve Biblical rainfall amounts this year.
We will leave Saturday July 29th at 8am with a overnight destination near the Great SandDunes NP. Please be fueled and ready. Pushing hard this year to see the Dunes before sunset.;) Their is a place that we set up camp on BLM land just south of the park.
I will be leading a group over Medano Pass again for those of you wanting to do that..
On Sunday morning the 30th, we will make our annual pilgrimage to Classic Cruisers in Poncha Springs CO. Brandon and crew will be there to welcome us for shopping and a group photo.

Please respond so we can get a head count for food.
Looking forward to seeing y'all real soon.
Casey..

In. Looking forward to it!

Solo

Last edited:
I’m going to try to meet up with y’all at Classic Cruisers. Any idea what time y’all might be getting there?

I will join for some or most of this. I’ll be towing my 40, so not going over Medano pass. Flying solo.
Curtis
The BLM land we camp on Saturday night is just a few miles South of The Great SandDunes NP on HWY 160. Folks that don't go over Medanno typically meet us there.

For those that are traveling from the SE area to Ouray this year we are hosting a place to eat and stay here at the shop. There is plenty of room for tents, campers and tow rigs.

This year's Texas Convoy will be Friday July 28th at my shop. There will be food provided and is BYOB. We sincerely hope the weather does not involve Biblical rainfall amounts this year.
We will leave Saturday July 29th at 8am with a overnight destination near the Great SandDunes NP. Please be fueled and ready. Pushing hard this year to see the Dunes before sunset.;) Their is a place that we set up camp on BLM land just south of the park.
I will be leading a group over Medano Pass again for those of you wanting to do that..
On Sunday morning the 30th, we will make our annual pilgrimage to Classic Cruisers in Poncha Springs CO. Brandon and crew will be there to welcome us for shopping and a group photo.

Please respond so we can get a head count for food.
Looking forward to seeing y'all real soon.
Casey..
replying to the correct SAS thread this time... im in like flynn - plus 1

alex

I’m in, solo

Kay and I may be able to stop by Great Sand Dunes on the 29th to take in the sunset and say hi.
It would be great to see you both John.

I will be passing by Classic Cruisers at some point that morning or day, Trying to drive straight through from VA, but will need a nap somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom