3rd Annual Cruiser Summit-Oceanside, CA (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landcruisnman

1972 FJ55 "Iron Giant"
Threads
Website
www.summitsteel.net
I'm beginning planning for this years gathering at my shop. Thinking April 13th this year in hopes of avoiding rain. Same place at
Summit Steel
2511 Industry Street
Oceanside, CA 92054

I'll have Food truck, music, RTI Ramp, T shirts and good cruiser head fun!!
More info to come
Thanks all
Pat

Ok. Shirt design done. It’s gonna be a tribute to my late friend Dom Smith and a plug for Rob’s race truck. Taking orders. Give me size and qty. probably those two colors shown.
Tell Toyota buddies. Looking for a big turnout this year..

3rd Annual(1) with shirt color.png

3rd Annual(2) 2 color off white black for printing.png

I can't make the event, but I would love to support and get a shirt if possible! :)

I can't make the event, but I would love to support and get a shirt if possible! :)
Sure thing. What size and Sage or Black and Short Sleeve or long?

I'm beginning planning for this years gathering at my shop. Thinking April 13th this year in hopes of avoiding rain. Same place at
Summit Steel
2511 Industry Street
Oceanside, CA 92054

I'll have Food truck, music, RTI Ramp, T shirts and good cruiser head fun!!
More info to come
Thanks all
Pat
This event still happening on Saturday right?

I think we'll have photographers tomorrow and it'll be an article in Toyota Trails Mag, so everyone polish up their cruisers!!!!

@landcruisnman had a great time and enjoyed meeting you. Thanks for having us all down for the day. Look forward to next year!!!

Very very bummed to have missed the event this weekend. Duties at home just wouldn't allow me to peel away. I'm sure it was a great event as the others have been!

What a Great weekend. Food, friends and family. 16 months ago the first picture is Mia a wonderful girl who bought her first 40 and when we started the race build came over and helped break down the front axle. Fast forward she still has her 40. Then there's Mitch riding in the 45. She owns a 80 and has traveled all over the US. Good times

20240413_123830.jpg

Resized_20240413_144442.jpg

IMG_6046.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom