FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Asking $7500 OBO Information: 1996 Lexus LX450 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 224k miles Clean title in my name Passes smog Factory no roof rack or rear wing Spent most it’s life in Bakersfield so it’s rust free No lockers Third row seats Sunroof works and does NOT leak Original paint What it needs: Paint, it’s pretty sunbaked so clear coat is gone Power steering pump leaks Oil leak Antenna is bent/needs replacement Chips in windshield Cracked dash Wobbly passenger side mirror Some speakers (mainly sub) need replacement Some speaker grills damaged Front seats & center armrest need reupholster Passenger seat won’t adjust backwards Rear door power locks Rear louvres need replacement Small leak from rear louvres Driver side window slow...
Beautiful 1997 LX450, all the bells and whistles. Selling with extreme hesitation. 6" Dobinson's Spring Lift. Dobinson's front and rear adjustable control arms. Roof rack with ARB sunshade. ARB front bumper with Warn 10k winch. 35x12.50 BFG Mud Terrain tires, plenty of tread left. FZ in-line 6 engine. New radiator, plugs and wires. Literally never had a problem with any part of the truck minus the radiator cracking with age. 18k w/ winch. 17k w/out winch.
SUPERCHARGED 80 Series Landcruiser. 4x4 Labs bumper, Slee Sliders, Slee 4" Lift, Custom Built Cargo Rack, Warn Winch with Wireless Remote, Lockers function, Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, Cold A/C, Trailer brake controller with 7 pin connector. Supercharger has been on since 140K Miles Recent Maintenance: - Full front end rebuild - Brake booster replaced - Upper oil pan reseal - OEM Oil pump seal - OEM Front main seal - OEM Rear Main seal - OEM Valve Cover Gasket - OEM DIstributer O ring - Denso Spark Plugs - OEM Wires - OEM Distributor Cap - Land tank Orange Fan Clutch - OEM Radiator - Transfer case fluid - Rear Diff fluid - Trans Fluid - Toyota Red Coolant - GM Supercharger oil - Denso 02 sensors - Handbrake Adjustment - Re-manned Denso...
I'm reluctant to sell, but I need to fund some house projects. I've owned this 1997 LX450 for the last 16 years. This rig is the sought-after "triple locked" version with front, center and rear differential lockers. It comes with the following notable extras: (1) 12,000 lb Milemarker hydraulic winch with synethic winch line. (2) Metal Tech 4x4 sliders (3) Slee Shortbus front bumper (4) Iron Pig Off Road (IPOR) skid plate for both the transmission and transfer case (5) Cobra CB Radio and antenna (mounted to rear hatch with quick-removal coupling for getting into parking garages etc) (6) Old Man Emu 2.5" lift kit with Landtank caster correction (7) An extra set of four OEM alloy rims with studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta tires with...
After about two years of ownership and A LOT of work, this car is great and INSANELY capable (and can do 80 mph on the freeway with ease). I've been using this as a daily for the last couple of months and unfortunately I haven't been able to really USE it they way it's meant to be, and some life changes have come up, so it's time for it to go to a new home. EDIT: PRICE LOWERED (Temporarily) - $18,400 A opportunity came up, but if I'm not able to move on it quickly, it'll go away. SO price drop for the next week (or so), otherwise I'm sitting on it at original asking. PRICE: $19,900 1994 Land Cruiser - FZJ80 156,XXX mi. (and counting) - Clean CA title Factory F+R lockers Center diff lock (7-pin mod / CDL button) Located in Los...
Selling my 92, I've owned it for 12 years and just don't have time for it lately. The tires need replacing badly, the tread is OK but they are old and one is worn on the edge unevenly. I do drive this once a week, mostly to keep the battery up, but lately I've been staying under 30 mph while I've decided what to do with the truck. 213,000 miles. Rear axle was transplanted before I bought it to a full float locked axle. Interior is great, only wear is the top of the door panels peeling up. Very little rust. I've replaced- -front axle job including diff rebuilt, new front wheel bearings, new brakes lines and pads, cleaned and repacked BIRFs. -water pump and fan -02 sensors -thermostat It needs -...
I have a 1997 Lexus LX450. It is fairly clean and pretty well built, but needs some work. I have all of the parts to fix everything that is wrong with it. All lockers engage like they should. It has 261k. I do not know if the head gasket has been done. It runs cool and has good compression. 171lbs on all but #2 and #3 have 172lbs. It shows no oil pressure on the dash, but the switch is bad, it has pressure. I have that part as well. It has a Slee 4” lift with DC shaft, Slee radius arms, rear adjustable upper control arms, Slee stainless brake lines, Slee sway bar drop brackets. Rear drawer system with High Lift Jack built in. It has an ARB twin tank compressor. Aftermarket Sony stereo with Pioneer amp and speakers and sub. Chromolys...
Hello Mudders, I am looking to buy a 96-97 triple locked 80. Not looking for a total project, as l would love to drive the car home. Standard wants here, minimal rust, clean title, runs and drives, not super modified, preferably less than or around 250k, and neutral colors are always a plus in my book. I am located in Northern California but will travel along the West Coast for the right car. Budget is 20k, any leads or info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Not mine, but it would be a shame to let this rig go to waste or get parted out. I don't recall when Toy went to full-floating rear axle on 80 series, someone school me, please. In any case, cheap (I think), someone please grab this up! TOYOTA FJ-60 LANDCRUISER 1989 - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist - https://reading.craigslist.org/pts/d/shenandoah-toyota-fj-60-landcruiser-1989/7681719224.html
1993 Toyota Land Cruiser in great running OEM mechanic condition and excellent interior cosmetic condition. This truck is fit to be a daily driver today or ready for a restoration project. The truck has been in the family since 1995 after purchasing from the original owner. The truck has always lived in southern climates and has minimal surface rust on the undercarriage. Lots of work in recent years to keep it in good running condition, including new brake pads, brake rotors, rear brake calipers, tires, battery, alternator, belts, radiator, spark plugs, and tune up within the last couple years. Some repairs needed for a full restoration, including: Air conditioning blows and heats well but doesn't blow cold. Rear power windows need...
My back just isn't relenting on my trial of this project. I did a handful of maintenance items to this and every day I worked on it has just set me back. I'm likely going to lose big on this - but I've had fun 🫠 Bottom line up front: Asking $10,500 $9,000 I owned this (my first 80) in 2018 and sold it shortly thereafter to get a 200 which then got sold to buy a no-sunroof 100. At which point I got therapy and at least kept the 100 for several years. I am selling a clean Carfax 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser originally from Hawaii without a sunroof, running boards, or roof rack. It also originally included the third row seats (which I've removed, and can be included if purchased before 10/31/2023). No rear heater either. Grey leather...
LOCKED FJ80 rolling chassis for sale. Rust free frame and axles. -$5K -FJ80 Full Floater Rear axle with Factory E locker, Fj80 front axle with an unknown, but properly working air locker, I think its ARB. Housings are good, come with full knuckles and brakes. -All of the Suspension linkage like the lower radius arms and panhard bar, etc for the front, upper and lower control arms, etc for the rear -the entire steering setup from knuckles to non leaking steering box. (steering box included). -Sway bars front and rear -Rear Ebrake Cable -rust free frame and whats left of the body and interior -Will come with oem 80 series wheels and 33s -Will come with an 80 series auto trans and transfer case -Will come with a steel high clearance winch...
Build Highlights: Drivetrain: - 1HD-T swap using new factory dash harness - 110k kms since refresh (68,350 miles) - Safari Intercooler with Gturbo Grunter Extreme - Beaudesert Stainless Exhaust and 4” dump pipe - OEM Front & Rear E-Lockers with full floaters front and rear - OEM ‘94 + Big Brake Upgrade with new brakes front and rear and brake booster - Nitto Ridge Grapplers (35/12.5r17) with Hutchinson DOT Approved Beadlocks x 4 ea - Nokian LT3 Studded (315/75r17) with FIFTEEN52 Analog HD x 4 ea Suspension: - Icon 3” Stage I with 2.0 shocks and coils - King Steering Stabilizer - Landtank 2.5” Castor Plates - Delta rear panhard drop bracket - Landtank rear lower control arms - HITIT Front and Rear bumpstop spacers - New OEM bushings...
1997 Lexus LX450 - Headed to BAT for Auction This is the 4th 80-series I have owned and has been the best one yet. Bought it in 2019 from a collector in Atlanta when he was making room for a G-Wagon. It was bone stock and he had just completed an oil pump rebuild and knuckle rebuild. It is one of the cleanest 80-series I have come across in the last 15 years. Not a spec of rust on the body or frame. Below is a list of the maintenance performed (all OEM Lexus/Toyota Parts) and upgrades/modifications under my care. Paint is all original (except Rt Rear Fender Flare – repainted last year) and in Excellent shape. One spot of clear coat fading on roof at front corner of sunroof. Everything works as it should except for the CD changer. I've...
Price lowered to $15,000 before storing for the winter. Arizona Lexus with many upgrades, has 34,000 miles on new Toyota OEM engine installed 2015, truck has 322,000 original miles. Never driven in Michigan winter. Not factory locked. Very nice condition, body is rust-free and in very good shape, but has some paint fading in areas. Some upgrades provided by dogfishlake, including the Bowfin Cruisers rack and rock sliders. Can be seen/driven at my friend's business, Lakeland Car Company, 0-141 Lake Michigan Drive, Grand Rapids, lakelandcarco.com, 616-735-9400. Also posted on AutoTrader: Autotrader - page unavailable -...
Reluctantly selling my 1991 FJ80 that has been LS swapped. It has an all aluminum GM L92 engine (403HP, 417lbft TQ) and 6L80E transmission swapped in from a 2007 GMC Yukon Denali donor. The build was completed in 2021 and has over $30K in parts alone invested. A spreadsheet of the build has been maintained that I will gladly share with any serious potential buyer. Every major component of this truck has been gone over in the last 40K miles. All the OEM gauges and lighting work properly and accurately. All windows and locks work - including the sunroof! The truck runs great, pulls like a locomotive, will cruise down the interstate at 70MPH turning 2,000 rpm, and climbs like a mountain goat off road. This was built as a no-nonsense...
Just gauging interest… I’m building my 200, so I thought it might be fun to swap the 100 for an older truck that still has its third row for driving around town with the kids. Would also consider a 60 if it’s had the third row added. My 100 has: Gamiviti Rack iKamper 2.0 tent Dual battery (w/ lithium house battery and redarc charge controller) ARB compressor Hidden winch mount/badlands winch TRD wheels & new KO2s Sliders (I don’t remember which company made them) ASFIR skid plates Icon suspension Dobinsons drawers/fridge slider
Posting this for a local friend. I did all of the work on it recently probably within 500 miles. Runs really good no problems there. Maybe some slight surface rust underneath but it's been in CA for a long time. Looks like the front driver fender was repainted at one time, driver mirror has been replaced. Clean title $16,000 219k miles. Factory Lockers Cold AC Both front seat gears were replace Both front seats new upholstery with center armrest New Shifter cover Door courtesy switch on passenger side Tires in good shape with fresh alignment. Rear emblem is getting put back on Fresh oil change Work I did to it: Knuckle rebuild including bearings Valve Cover Gasket Throttle body gasket Spark Plugs with tube seals PCV Valve with...
Great FJ40 for sale in Des Moines, IA. Runs like a top, starts extremely fast and easy. Holley carb, KW shocks, brand new paint job and rust repair work. Completely rust free! The paint has beautiful metallic that didn’t come through with the lighting. Seats in rough shape, but have leather and materials to reupholster them to better-than-new condition. Also, leaks a very slight amount of coolant. However, it leaks out of the engine and has no compression issues. Have driven this truck 4 hours with this issue before I knew it was there and it drove great, not even overheating. Very easy fix on these 1F inline 6s, we may get around to it if it does not sell and the price will go back up. I am out of town for the next month-ish and I know...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom