SOLD New Hampshire - 1997 Lexus LX450 - Triple Locked (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/323116197161564
I'm reluctant to sell, but I need to fund some house projects. I've owned this 1997 LX450 for the last 16 years.

This rig is the sought-after "triple locked" version with front, center and rear differential lockers.

It comes with the following notable extras:

(1) 12,000 lb Milemarker hydraulic winch with synethic winch line.

(2) Metal Tech 4x4 sliders

(3) Slee Shortbus front bumper

(4) Iron Pig Off Road (IPOR) skid plate for both the transmission and transfer case

(5) Cobra CB Radio and antenna (mounted to rear hatch with quick-removal coupling for getting into parking garages etc)

(6) Old Man Emu 2.5" lift kit with Landtank caster correction

(7) An extra set of four OEM alloy rims with studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta tires with 80% tread left. If you don't want these, the going rate for a set of rims is $800.

The head gasket was replaced in 2009 and everything has been running well since. The head was rebuilt and decked by "R&L Engines" in Dover, NH.

The "Pesky Heater Hose" (PHH) has also been replaced, the "Blue Fan Mod" has been completed and the "7-Pin Mod" is in effect.

In the photos, you will see an aluminum box in the engine bay. This can be used to cook food (one of the advantages on an inline six cylinder is the long manifold). Frozen burritos work well. If you want to expand your culinary repertoire, you can get a book called "Manifold Destiny" that provides recipes for cooking on your engine.

The tires are 33" 285/75R16 Michelin Defender LTX MS which are pretty much brand new with only 993 miles on them (recently installed for $1,248).

New battery installed in October 2023 along with new alternator and AC belts. The stainless steel muffler was also recently installed by Lou's Custom Exhaust in Portsmouth, NH.

I have a bunch of Maintenance and Repair paperwork in a folder that will come with the truck.

There was some rust on the passenger rocker, so it was replaced with a donor rocker from CruiserParts.net in Sullivan, NH. It is installed enough to pass inspection, but further finishing would be best.

When I would go through the car wash, the sunroof would drip, so it is now sealed with waterproof tape on the outside as I never open it anyway.

The third row seats are not shown in the images, but they will be included. They are currently stored in my basement.

I drive this work (over an hour commute) and would not hesitate to take this on a cross country trip. It's a reliable rig.

$5,200

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

Last edited:
2nd after lockedcollector

Solid deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom