FJ80 | FZJ80 | LX450 | HDJ81

Classifieds : Toyota FJ80 / FZJ80 / HDJ80 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-450

Filter by prefix:

Well maintained FZJ80 Land Cruiser. Shortest possible version is 288K, no front/rear lockers, no rust, looks great but not perfect, mechanically sound - $11K I've put a detailed ad on my server that includes my 7 year maintenance record, 25 high resolution photos, 2 videos and a comprehensive description here - 1994 FZJ80 Land Cruiser - https://seesimple.com/landcruiser. Please take a minute to read through all of the information before getting in touch. Thanks. J-
Hey everyone. I wanted to post here in case anyone wants a beat up locked 80 as a parts rig or project for $4500. Local group knows her well. Not a straight panel on her, lifters tick tick tick like a timebomb, bottom end glued together with JB Weld (had a crack starting at the freeze plug on driver side), exhaust has no cats, and a spot that needs to be welded, so she's noisy, but she climbs like a goat! I'm going through a job change and need the money, and just haven't dedicated the time to keeping her in good shape like I used to. Basically selling for the cost of locking axles and deeply discounted 4x4 labs rear bumper (it needs sandblasted and repainted). Other details: 863J heavy OME lift with coil spacers (about 4" lift)...
Reinforcing the idea that I have automotive ADHD, I’m going to sell my 91 FJ80 and move on to something else. I know it’s a bit of a cliché, but this really was a ‘no expense spared’ build and I have zero expectations of getting all my money out. I bought it in the spring of 2022 with 161k miles on it. It has 169k miles on it now. About half of those miles are from a trip home from Valley Hybrids and from Fargo to Montana last summer. Here are the big pieces: 169k miles on the chassis LS1 4L60 transmission. FZJ80 transfer case This work was done at Proffitts in the winter of 2022/23. Not sure of the miles on the engine, but it runs great Full float rear axle, new disc brakes all around, Eaton locker front and rear, new brake...
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/denton-for-sale-land-cruiser/7268876173.html For sale This is a 1995 80 series with 287400 miles. I bought it bone stock in 2019 with 257,000miles on it. All miles were highway miles within Texas. This cruiser has been garage kept in Texas for all of it’s life. All aftermarket mods have been done correctly by yours truly. Only been off-road once as seen in picture lol. A few minor cosmetic defects but paint is mint. No oxidation. Front axle is fully rebuilt including new birfs and rebuilt hubs, rebuilt diff. Front driveshaft is rebuilt. 2.5” lift with spacers, ARB front bumper, xenon eurospec headlights, fresh tune up and fluid flush, new brake booster, wheel bearings, hoses, cooling system, new...
Selling my 1991 FJ80 14,000 OBO 160xxx Miles Bought in September I got promoted in October and now have to drive 40 miles to work splitting the miles between a 4 runner and an 80 series is not fun. Clean carfax Clean title in hand No trades Recent work Emissions and inspection in PA 12/24 Recent tune up Denso plugs and wires New OEM distributor cap New radiator hoses and cap OEM fuel filter Amsoil full synthetic oil change at 156k and 160k OEM air filter New valve cover gasket All new fluids diff,trans,transfer,birfs New OEM pcv valve and hose Five new tires BFG KO2s 33x10.50 New OEM belts New Bosch 80 amp alternator Radiator has been fully flushed New yellow top battery New steering stabilizer New front sway bar...
1992 Landcruiser FJ80 $22,500 4BT swapped turbo diesel 700r4 auto transmission (built) 35” Nitto Ridge Grappler 65% tread Part Time Tcase conversion Twin Stick Tcase Manual Locking Hubs 4.10 gears( correct ratio for 4bt) Rear Spartan Locker New sound reading and Carpet kit Corbeau Reclining seats New icon 2.0 shocks New OME HD springs ARB front bumper, winch ready Custom weld on rock sliders Custom rear bumper with swing out This vehicle has been gone through entirely. New fluids: oil, oil filter, transmission, Tcase, and diff fluid less than 1000 miles ago. 214xxx miles on body, approx 140k on 4bt and the swap has been in for 40k miles. Receipts dating to 2009. Located on the western slope of Colorado and would be willing to deliver...
Looking for a stock (or close to) 80 series from the years 95-97. Need: Evidence of maintenance over the years (hoses, seals, head gasket, fluids replaced, OEM parts, etc.) Rust free Smoke free Major accident free Preferences: Triple locked Under 200K miles In the Houston area, but will to travel or pay shipping. Thanks!
Chicago IL. 1995 toyota Landcruiser ( 80 series) Hello Everyone, I am considering to sell my 1995 Toyota Landcruiser (80 series) with 293k miles on it. Fit with a clean Carfax. This truck drives straight and with good amount of power. I am not sure what to price it as, but I was thinking of putting in the details below and you all can help me consider a good price to let this go. Please review the below details and let me know if anyone is interested. This truck is located in Chicago IL. And was recently shipped here from Dallas (no rust at all) Crown Customs and Coating – Elk Grove, IL. – powder coat original OEM TOYO 1995 rims – 635$ OEM TOYO hub caps – 65$ from ebay used BFGOODRICH 35s brand new – from tire rack (under 100...
1997 40th Anniversary Land Cruiser -1FZFE in-line 6 -256,225 miles -clean title in hand - no rust but color and clear coat are fading in areas -all doors, hood, etc have original factory stickers (nothing has been replaced) - frame is in excellent shape. I treated it with wool wax while I drive it in order to protect it from the elements. - all new suspension along with associated lift adjustment brackets (Icon 3”) - rear upper and lower adjustable trailing arms (Dobinson) -3” castor correction arms (Delta) -3” rear castor correction bracket (Delta) - new OEM rubber bushings on upper and lower control arma, castor correction arms and sway bar -new steering dampener (Dobinson) -new wheel bearings on front -new steering tie rod and tie...
1997 LX 450 4wd for sale / center diff lock Mileage: 226k and running strong Good: -Purchased in Florida, 3rd owner -Truck drives straight and cruises easily at 70MPH -4wd engages quickly and works flawlessly -routine maintenance with synthetic oil -AC blows ice cold and heat works great! -Cruise Control in working order -Brand new battery -Brand new 285 75 16 BFG KO 2's -new rear lift gate struts -Leather in outstanding condition -Steering wheel re-finished -New Pioneer radio with Bluetooth -Interior is 9 out of 10 Needs work: -Driver Power mirror fixed! -Small noise coming from left wheel when pulled out of driveway. Mechanic says it's coming from the heat shield. Goes away within seconds and vehicle drives awesome! -Paint slightly...
This 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 for sale in Richardson, Texas looks very well preserved with its low 156,000 miles and white exterior and grey interior. It’s so nice to see a Toyota of this vintage that looks this well cared for as so many FJ80s look janky, quite frankly, with high miles, faded paint, and dirty interiors. This one has zero rust (California / Texas vehicle), and the recent work done to it that should help keep it running for literally hundreds of thousands of miles more. Vehicle: Year: 1992 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 80 Drive: 4×4 Miles: 156,000 Miles Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: 4-speed automatic Engine: 4.0L Inline 6 Cylinder Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean (Texas) Price: $22,000...
Hello All, 1996 Triple Locked FJ80 360,000 miles Head gasket replaced around 230,000 miles. Runs super strong with zero issues, everything works minus the "D" light on the cluster while driving. It does have the usual Land Cruiser rear main oil leak, but it is minimal. 2.5 ICON Coils Trilpe adjustable MMR Dobinson shocks Delta Radius Arms and Pan Hard Bar Timbren Bump Stops F5 17 inch wheels 38X14.50 Goodyear MTRs - less than 1500 miles on them RCV 30 Spline Axles front and rear 5.29 Nitro Gears Double Cardan rear drive shaft and a new Toyota front drive shaft Upgrade 105 Sector Shaft with PSE Hydro Assist 4X4 labs bumpers and sliders. Recaro Front seats and various trim pieces are new (steering wheel, gear sift, window trim...
I am looking for a clean, low-mileage, rust-free, LHD, 1991 or 1992 FJ80, w/ 3FE engine, and NO SUNROOF. Even better if it has manual windows and door locks. I don't care what color. Some people might refer to this as a "Poverty Pack" 80 series, although I think that term technically only applies to the HZJ80, manual trans, vinyl floor, and barn door trucks (that USA did not receive). Thanks for looking!
Asking $8500 obo. Price could be $7400 if I swap OME 2861/2862 springs and wheels/tires over to the 1993. That would give the new owner a completely stock ride. Just bought a 1993 FZJ80 with lockers that I’m going to keep. So this nicely sorted 1994 non-locked, pretty much stock cruiser is ready to go. 1994 FZJ80, 371k miles, 4k1 Beige Metallic paint. Clearcoat is faded on roof, hood and tops of fenders. NO rust as this has been a NM vehicle, but I have the original owners manual and it’s from a dealer in Alabama. Front disc, rear drum, NON-ABS truck. Brown leather, manual front seats. Have all three rows installed. Power windows and mirrors. All windows and sunroof work but a couple are slow when it’s cold. Runs and drives & stops...
1990 HDJ81 VX Limited 313,000 km / 195,500 miles 1HDT Turbo Diesel Triple Locked Automatic ̶2̶5̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ $18,500 OBO. - open to trades, trades+cash (80 series, 100 series, FJ62, 3rd Gen 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, 1st gen Tacoma) Preferably lower mileage, close to stock or mild lift, rust free, recent CA smog would be nice) - Purchased this rig in March 2023 - feel free to ask any questions, but I'll list everything I can think of now The Good: - averages 19 / 15 mpg - Factory Winch w/controller - Factory Center Consol Fridge - 2.5" Lift - Nomad Sahara 503 Wheels (approx 3000mi) -315/75r16 Falken Wildpeak AT3 Tires (approx 3000mi) - new aluminum radiator (installed by PO in early 2023) - recently rebuilt starter (PO early 2023) - EGT and...
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series. Decent condition. The previous owner did most of the overland modifications. Stock/Basic Information: -300,000 miles -Clear Colorado Title -Center diff lock (see mods below) -Power windows -Power locks -Keyless entry with alarm -AC blows cold -Rear defrost and wiper -Cloth interior Modifications and upgrades: -4” Old Man Emu lift. -9,000 lb Badlands front winch -Dobinsons front axle caster correction installed by RSG Offroad. -35” tires - 1/3 tread left, more or less. -ARB front bumper. -Sparta rear mechanical diff locker -Center diff locker rewire mod for driver selection -rear cargo storage with slide-out drawers -Sleeping pad slide-out rated for 300 pounds -Rear electrical AC/DC inverter, USB...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom